  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1121 – 1140 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Giant Demonic Armor!

(...) The little bitty armored head is very nice, as is the bristly look of the beast and the splash of color you added. Some great weapons going on there too. Looks a bit big in the shoulders for the legs you've got on him, but maybe that adds to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David vs His Own People

(...) Hi, Anders. The honesty is appreciated. Especially with the oldest Bible stories, I've felt OK taking a fair amount of artistic license in representing the architecture of these ancient cultures because (as far as I know) no one today really (...) (17 years ago, 20-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: importing used goods

Kerry Raymond <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:FvvDsF.3xH@lugnet.com... (...) top (...) ===...=== (...) kerry@dstc.edu.au (...) 4310 (...) 4311 (...) www.dstc.edu.au/kerry (...) Apologies for sticking my nose in local business. I am (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The Flame and The Lance

HOW DARE YOU!!! Building ships of that magnitude? (...) I quote: "Oh, all they do is complaining!", offcourse this ship has to be dismantled, it's not allowed to have more LEGO bricks! : ) I love the hanger at the back, and the cute little fighters. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Another day, another desk

Hello! On October 23rd 1805 - that's today 200 years ago - the Austrian writer Adalbert Stifter was born. His novels are broadly considered boring, but at least he is the author of the book "Bunte Steine" (Colourful Stones) which title can - in (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: DCC party

(...) talk (...) going to (...) Since you're having a nail... er, umm... *DCC* party, I thought I'd pass along a few useful tips: Before cutting the tabs that hold the bottom motor plate on, place some tape on the bottom plate so that you don't (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: the Hilton, cheap!

I was just checking the rates from AAA.com and they have the Hilton for $62.30 if you use the "Hiltonsaver" plan. Looks like the only problem with this plan is that if you cancel you loose a one day deposit. jt Rate: Hiltonsaver Rate Is 30 Percent (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  (Steamwars) Darling Apollo IV: Machina Nosejob

This was built for the (URL) contest on FBTB. (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> The Darling Apollo, here in the Machina Nosejob edition, is a craft without equal. Made of the finest wood and iron, it's not only a beauty a look at - it also pack a (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Has anyone ever tried to build this before?

(...) I was referring to a TIE Defender because it had been built before but I could not remember the name of that particular TIE before. The TIE that I was originally referring to was a TIE Raptor, which was mentioned in the Star Wars: X-Wing (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Starcraft Protoss MOC

Here we have a Protoss from the game Starcraft. It started out as a Zealot, but then the huge shoulder rings look more suited for High Templar, and I can't figure a way to get the arms look half decent AND mount a psi blade. Maybe I'll figure some (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  large layouts and dcc

sounds like just adding other connections along the track will eliminate the loss of signal around a large layout. (URL) had bounced the idea out and about last night and sounds like it has already been tested and approved. this is starting to get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  San Antonio TEXLUG Meeting - June 7 & 8 (That's a Wrap)

My Fellow (and mostly absent) TEXLUGers: The meeting (if you can call it that) took place on schedule at the University of Texas at San Antonio in the fairly new Business Building on the second floor. PREFACE I had not seen the campus since my (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Keep those 4.5volt trains alive!

My train collection consists of a number of 4.5, 12 and 9 volt sets. The 9 volt ones are converted to DCC, the 12 volt trains I run as is but running the 4.5 trains soon gets boring with their very limited capability for remote control and of course (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Homemade Sensors

(...) Ain't true, Mike. I've been an ardent follower of your homebrew sensors site since its inception. Your ideas and projects are wonderful but I can suggest a few reasons why some people may be put off: a. the circuit diagrams look formidable b. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) Well, a fErrier is someone who maintains or operates a ferry. ferrier \Fer"ri*er\, n. A ferryman. --Calthrop A fArrier is someone who shoes horses. Both probably look the same, even going a ways back, but I would guess that ferrier is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The first "real" train engine from Lego

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys writes: [snipped!] (...) Alright, I just can't let that go. No mather how much I dislike that Railway Express, it does somewhat resemble real European trains. You know, those environmentally safe, fuel efficient (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Future Mindstorm Releases?

(...) It's all about how you want to spend your time and money. Personally, I'd rather spend my time creating new robots, than drilling holes and connecting wires to the one robot that I use over and over. In the last four years, I've built and (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The complete Gryphon's Nest

(...) awesome as usual, pawel! the wolf's head is a _great_ detail! i've always wanted to see a big wolfpack castle, and this is it! i like the way the red roofs, and lots of dark grey stone keep the original wp color scheme. your dungeon has all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: Anyone want hinge bricks from Lego Direct?

here's the building I'd love to build if I could get my hands on the pieces for it (especially those hinges.) It's the BP building in Cleveland, OH, former US headquarters of BP Oil (who merged with Amoco and moved into the ugly Amoco building in (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

iron
(score: 1.148)

  Re: The Max

Hi Fradel, It's a good military Mecha MOC but the legs are so chunky it looks to me like a Mech that's 'eaten' too much. Maybe you should have called it 'Max Body Fat'? I like all the 'pods' stuck on the back and the opening hatch so you can get a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.148)

More:  Next Page >>