  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 701 – 720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Auton. underwater vehicles

Most robot builders work on mobile and walker robots. A few developers, however, have addressed another challenge: autonomous underwater vehicles. This research requires new sensors and special concern to mechanical details. With one major mistake, (...) (27 years ago, 4-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  More throwbacks to Hitler...

(URL) that America - Ashcroft's America - is where we now live. We have plunged headlong into the past. America cringes under the shadow of a militant Homeland Security Act - a ghostly doppleganger of Adolph Hitler's 1933 "Enabling Act," which, to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: The Prismatic Mirror

(...) Brilliant. Pun intended. This sure beats the ol' boulders-from-high-places routine. I can just imagine a little rabbit hole from the surface filled with mirrors to bounce sunlight precisely into the device in the deep-down caverns. You should (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Clark County, Ohio

(...) I think the question is more accurately stated "how many Guardian readers would go for Bush?"... and I think we have our answer, (3) thanks to the cite provided by Dave! It would really be a shame if this clueless stunt (by a paper I have (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) Tom, your new creations are cool. I like the waffle pattern. I think I can imagine how the wheels slide on your 44 ton loco. That's a nice solution, and I look forward to seeing details of it. Regarding 8-wide... noooooooo. Into the deep you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: GBC MOC: Track Wheel Reservoir (was Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch)

(...) Hey, very nice Mark! Warning, watching those little balls go around and around in a creation of your own can be... very addictive :-) (...) Nifty. I wouldn't worry at all about having *too much* throughput; since the overall rate is 1 bps, the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Regional food (was Re: the best laid plans of mice and men)

(...) Really? How odd. In my experience you can't be in Scotland for more than 12 hours without *seeing* a haggis, and more than 48 before someone corners you into eating it. Secretly, I beleive that none of you eat it at all when tourists aren't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  WalMart vs WalMart

A while back there was a thread (possibly several) about how a particular set would be clearanced at one WalMart but not another. I may have stumbled into a solution... Go purchase the set where it is being sold at the attractive price. Then take (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Maximum depth of ldraw models?

I notice that no maximum depth is given by the standard. How potentially non-compliant would a renderer be if it fails because parts in a model are too deeply nested (a maximum of as little as 16 on some OpenGL implementations). I notice that no (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Wohoo!!! Sorted it all!

Well, kind of, only my black, grey, blue and yellow. Now, the white ones are elft, and they are *many*! I would like to know how you store your lego, I use some storage boxes that I think are intended to use with nails, they are called "raaco (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Unit LNE of the dinochrome brigade (Was: Rock Crawling)

(...) Awesome! Great videos! BTW if you want to know how to make bigger tires, try inserting old school 1" Lego tires into the crevices around the large grey "hula hoops" from the star wars kit. This will make tires at least 8" (20 cm) in diameter (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!

(...) hm. I don't know if its all that deep, it is just the very start of the story so theres not a ton to 'get'. It mainly sets up a mood and some common grounds to understand other things that will happen later. Sometimes, seeds are laid in a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Enhancement requests

1) Colors I build mostly with white, tan, trans-white (clear) and trans-light-blue. Unfortunately, three of those colors aren't displayed in the Colors tool bar, and two of them aren't even in the first 16. It'd be wonderful if I could place any (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: A General Question About Castle World

Okay, de-lurking to give you, My Deep Thoughts: The idea to collaborate is very interesting but very difficult to pull off successfully without some fantastic artistic chemistry. Most artist-types seem to have pretty healthy egos so I suspect the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: slight

(...) I have to admit I almost snorted milk out my nose reading this "deep programming" and "childhood trauma" bit. Too much! =) But, if I may say so, it is no more obnoxious to express derision or condescension for John's views than it is for him (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: Detemining Polygon Winding (Was: New Plugin for LDDesignPad)

Portals. It's not backface culling, it's testing all polygons for visibility using possible rays through the openings, or from the sides of a bounding box. This is no longer culling based on front/back but true visibility that is computed once at (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861

Sorry, no help here, just commiseration. I had a similar experience when trying to order 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer, from S@H a few weeks ago. But then I ended up with two of them, so that story has a happy ending. But I still know how you (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  New Builder, New Mecha!

Hi everyone! After lurking for a GOOD WHILE and appreciating all of the fantastic creations, I finally snagged a digital camera over the weekend (sony Cyber-shot, works like a charm) and took some pics of my Arbalest. (URL) dunno exactly how long (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  Re: New Blacktron I Creations

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) I was originally only marginally into space, then last year I lucked into a 6973 Deep Freeze Defender for $18. At first, I bought itfor the garage door, (un)fortuanately for me, it came assembled (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

  2 new castle mocs.

Hey all you castle heads out there. I have a couple of new castle mocs to show you! First of all, I have a booby trapped bridge over a raging river of lava, built for the Classic-Castle.com How-To contest on booby traps. You might want to go over (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.189)

More:  Next Page >>