  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4841 – 4860 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Nothing Special at TRU

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:Gp26sJ.Cw1@lugnet.com... (...) Express (...) checked (...) I agree. At 50% maybe, but not at only 30%. What I'm really hoping for is something around 70% (that would be $41.70). If they (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Falblade, a microfig scale port town

(...) Out of curiosity-- where did all the light blue plates come from? They look really good for the 'less deep' water by the shore... DaveE (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: My Space MOCs

(...) particular. It has a real hefty feel to it. The Black Widow is also very nice. One suggestions - perhaps the Bullet should have deep links to the pictures as opposed to the Brickshelf gallery page? Great Work. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: A use for those 7111 droid wings...

(...) Thanks! Yeah, it would probably look great buried in the sand waiting for some innocent victim to come wandering along. ;-) (URL) "Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high." -- from the book Dinotopia (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.

On a whim (ok, burnin time on errands from work) I went to Toys R Us... and man they had a great sale goin' on. Most Bionicles like 4 bucks. Deep cuts on older Harry potter and Star Wars. Train kits (except for Sante Fe) slashed... Race stuff way (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  The pikes, the pikes are calling

G'Day, I've recently expanded my pike company, The Pikes of Doom, which last appeared at a STUDFest Brikwars. Now (URL) three ranks> deep, and seven abreast,the Pikes of Doom present a (URL) fearsome front>. Commanded by Jean-Claude Prique (the one (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

Hi Travis! Different. Weird. Still nice. Interesting designs. I like the way you avoided the common use of these castle wall parts. Like other people said before your building looks very remote, deep in the woods, not exactly "royal", at least not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  a perfect day for something new

The planets alligned giving me the time and space to photograph some creations that have been sitting around. So without further ado... First up as an attempt at PCS. It's a deep space explorer launched from orbit and uses stars to slingshot around (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Techno Guild Carrier

(...) Jeff, Which standard are you referring to? I've always had the rollover pics ever since I've built the site several years ago. If you check out my response to Len, you can use the deep links for the pics instead. AC Pin (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco

(...) Hi Arno, Please do send an entry. The more the better. I've copied the source files into the challenge folder (which is also unmoderated days later) but here are the deep links (3 URLs) Tim (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: MEGA Bloks Net Earnings Up 22%

(...) What you are observing is very very demographic dependant. If you go into rural areas, you will find that Lego (or any building block brand) sells less than they do in urban areas. I will note that I see a relative eveness of interest in (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Good, cheap storage boxes at Home Depot

Our local Home Depot (Albany, NY, USA) has a good bargain for Lego storage boxes: Tuff 'Tainer by Flambeau Products Corp, Middlefield Ohio, 44062, 800-232-3474. These come in two sizes. I like the larger of the two. (Part #5004)The outside (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Some more sets advancing... Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and generally in good condition. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Packaging

My news sending preference are set to plain text but the problem may be my code page, which is supporting Turkish (ISO something). Actually I use both Navigator (at home) and OE (at work). I'm not deep in those NNTP thingies, so I don't know (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Under the Sea @ THE BRICKYARD!

Explore the Vastness of the Sea with The Brickyard! A Brickyard Update: (URL) Brickyard has loaded the contents of several copies of the great Diver set 6441: Deep Reef Refuge! This set contains a wealth of great elements including 6 stud wide (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: The Americans are gonna destroy the Earth!!

(...) Define "huge". No accelerator is capable of generating even 10e-100 of the energy used in the BB, as far as I can tell. (...) First, they would die of the deep vacuum in said collision chamber. Then, they'd suddenly start feeling warm and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Next year

(...) Hello again, Sorry about replying to my own post, but I remembered something else that the rep told me. TLC gives stores permission to put their products on sale. It seems that when store discounts or deep-discounts our favorite toy, TLC takes (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: A heirarchical database question

(...) What you've basically got there is a linked list. Although this works well when running through memory, I've found that it's costly if dealing with SQL queries. Imagine something that's nested ten levels deep -- you'll have to make 10 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) I've always envisioned an empire as a large, sprawling governmental body that tended to stay put, at least until the natives got restless. It must be stressful to return from a long range deep penetration preemptive "patrol" and find your home (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.958)

  What is a cross between two good stories?

"Harriet Potter the Spy" Here we see Harriet spying on another wizard that is up to no good: After moderation: (URL) links: (URL) you enjoy! -David (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

deep
(score: 1.958)

More:  Next Page >>