 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2705
Re: Remix Disco: 55 Disco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Arno van der Heijden wrote:
   Hi all,

After lurking for more than six years, this is my very first post here.

I’m watching the rendering competition very closely and I really think this is an outstanding effort! Myself, I’m still experimenting with the scene in Povray, but I might send in something later on.

   The complete entry is located here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=209167

Your folder on brickshelf is not yet public, so I cannot access your files. I’m looking forward to seeing your Pov-code!

Regards, Arno

Hi Arno,

Please do send an entry. The more the better.

I’ve copied the source files into the challenge folder (which is also unmoderated days later) but here are the deep links

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/RayTraceChallenge/RTChallengeII/Entries/zb_55disco-zpb.pov http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/RayTraceChallenge/RTChallengeII/Entries/zb_55discolights.inc http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/RayTraceChallenge/RTChallengeII/Entries/zb_55discowalls.inc

Tim