  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4801 – 4820 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SCLTC - Fullerton Railroad Days - May 3-4, 2003

(...) <snip> Oh man, does this ever bring back memories! (URL) your deep links are just not 'lugnet friendly'...) A nod to USMC recruits, I presume? I went through Marine Corps recruit training in San Diego way back in the early 80's... Lovely town, (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Glory, glory! (reviews of various sets)

UPDATE: Here's a pic of me with my new sets: (2 URLs) "Breath deep, seek peace, fly high." -- from the book Dinotopia (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: play on (why yes I will)

(...) I hate to point this out to you, but if you're hurt by something you claim to enjoy, that's not a hobby - that's a fetish. (...) What? 'Deep wounds'? You need a new hobby. This one's a threat to your health. (...) Some of us would prefer you (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 to Host Wacky Race

Now in it's first incarnation here in the United States, straight from our friends in Freelug, we have "La Rampe Infernale" or the "Wacky Race". Dig deep into your collection to create a vehicle that will travel as far as it can. Points will be (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: NASA IS GOING BACK BABY

(...) At this very moment, avid gamers in NELUG are gathered in New Hampshire having a game of BrikWars that is themed in Classic Space. Now I know it's cold in deep space, but NH? Yikes! (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Looking for E.J. Craig (from Central California)

Hi all, I am looking for the E-mail adress of E.J. Craig (from Central California). He commented on my MOC of Deep Space 9 on Mocpages.com, but did not fill in his E-mail adress. If anyone knows him of if you are reading this E.J. Craig, please (...) (16 years ago, 4-Dec-08, to lugnet.people)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: New Faction: The Bonktrons are coming.

(...) Absolutely Brilliant Work Al! I found it hilarious. Your whole new theme has captivated the hearts and minds of the space (SPACE!) community! To subtantiate this claim, I decided to build a Bonktron© ship of my own. Bare in mind that my skills (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Some new stuff...

Hi all, I finally made some free time to take some pix of some MOCs I made over the past couple of months... 1. The Manta: (upon moderation) (URL) links) (URL) are pictures manta1 through manta7. This is an underwater attack craft for the Ogel's (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  (canceled)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Deals and No-Deal right around the corner.

I found some deals at a local Target that might make your head spin, or might not because after the X-mas clearance they sound rather bland. Keep in mind that these are NOT markdowns, but regular Target prices (maybe matched?). -3409 Championship (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Music while building

(...) The world's greatest rock band of all time is IMO Creedence Clearwater Revival. Whatever I do, I prefer to do it while listening to their music. But since they only made 65 songs, I also listen to John Fogerty - even though it's not the same (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Trade for Instructions

Well, I don't have those two items, but I am looking to trade the following paper goods. Send email for my want-list, or find my post from January 4th ("FT: 6079 (not!) Deep Freeze Defender...") for a start. Steve U.S. Shop At Home Catalogs (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Underwater Sets for Sale or Trade

I have the following sets for sale or trade. All sets are still factory sealed in the box. 2162 Aquaraiders Hydro Reef Wrecker 6190 Aquasharks Sharks Crystal Cave 6441 Divers Deep Reef Refuge 6558 Divers Shark Cage Cove Go Ahead, make me an offer I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Two decades past...

(...) Jeff, Congrats first of all. And God man! you weren't even alive when the first, I mean fourth, no the origional Star Wars came out! Ugh. I envy you though I was deep into my Dark Ages when I was 20 and now that I am almost 30 I have finally (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: what do you think of my website ?

From: "Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> (...) I agree with Ralph, although I find it harder to read text on a white background. Still, stick with plain, high contrast colors. I personally like white on a deep blue ((URL) is setup this way, but has (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Star Wars a loss for Lego?

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes: [...] (...) An anecdote to back this up: while browsing at Target yesterday for deals, I checked out teh SW section. Pretty much all the sets were stocked at theast 4 boxes deep except the Slave I, which was (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  5 years?!?

I'm sitting here tonight divvying out another few batches of parts and it just hit me out of the blue -- AucZILLA turned 5 years old a few weeks ago. I stopped to take a deep breath. Has it really been *five* years?! Half a decade? Wow, yup. And (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: More fun with TD...

(...) OK. I was just throwing ideas around. :) (...) Well, presumably, a 61 inch span could be gotten at from either side... We almost need a part of the layout being 61 deep if we want to have any depth for more buildings. (...) Good point. I was (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  New Mecha- The Gladiator

(URL) it is, as promised, my red mech. It's a origami mech, I think that's what you call them. Anyway, I dug deep and found all of my red detail pieces and went to work and the result is: Gladiator. As you may have guessed from the name this mecha (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Mini TIE

Nice pic, Orion : ) I posted some to brickshelf last night, but I forgot to mention them. Once they've been moderated they'll be at : (URL) links to individual pics : (URL) Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>