  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4361 – 4380 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Global Warming (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) That's why I put the "might" up there. We are in agreement. (...) That's why I said we need to search out alternatives before we are faced with such a choice. But then again, I'm sick of the Florida Hurricanes winning the NCAA title all the (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.626)

  Re: Global Warming (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) Rule Number 1: If you make something foolproof, they'll only go out and invent a better fool. :-) (Actually, until the working railgun exists, missles are the only option, and even getting teeny-tiny reactors for deep-space satellites takes an (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.626)

  Re: Imperial Droids

(...) old, (...) as (...) Email sucks for getting an idea or point across. Offense is just too easily taken. If you don't like what someone says then ask them to explain before you get upset. I meant no offense, I was ACTUALLY TRYING to help. (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.626)

  RCX 2.0 SDK / Firmware

Hey all, Has anyone been playing with the RCX 2.0 SDK and firmware ((URL) I'm interested to hear your opinions on the improvements they've supposedly made. I'd love to tear into it myself, but I'm knee-deep in a development project right now and (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.625)

  eBay auction - 6559 Deep Sea Bounty

Looking for Divers sets? Check out item #342652275 for a NIB set from 1997. This is one of the larger sets and has a good assortment of parts. Will ship to U.S. or within Canada. Thanks for looking. (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.625)

  Re: Need help with Part

(...) Heh... I can't build my Deep Freeze Defender properly because one of my orange windshields is on the other side of the state. -Andy && (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.625)

  Announcing Blacktron HERC-12 Thunderbolt  [DAT]

This little beast is a brand spankin' new Blacktron HERC-series "Thunderbolt." Comments are welcome. <br><br> The Thunderbolt was designed to take full advantage of the C3 System. With its LB-X5 AC, twin ER Medium Lasers and pair of Large Pulse (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

deep
(score: 1.625)

  Re: Trading King Leo's Castle OPENED

(...) Actually, I think he's quite serious. The 6091 isn't worth a 6090, no way. And even though I wouldn't go as far to suggest what Mike has (that 1 6090 is worth 4 6091s), I see his point. Unless you find some 6091s on deep deep discount (which (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.625)

  Official Lego storage

A few days ago I unearthed some official Lego storage trays at my parent's house (currently used for pens, sellotape etc). I would like to know their origins and as I have not found any reference on LUGNET, could someone possibly enlighten me? (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  Re: My favorite!

Oh dear, I always end up ROFL when I use this thing.. here are the best ones it came up with today... Maiden's Rescue Time Stables Gas 'n Wash Weapons Shop Sacred paradisa Blaster VTOL Mountain Fisherman Deep Sea Whirlwind Backhoe I like the idea of (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  6973 Deep Freezer Defender for sale

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at I have for sale a 6973 Deep Freezer Defender from the Ice Planet-theme. The set is used but complete including original instruction. If your are interrested please contact me. koeck@xpoint.at (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  Re: eBay auction - 6559 Deep Sea Bounty

(...) This auction ends in a few hours. The set is currently selling for half the price of other on-going auctions for the same item. (the price is less than MSRP) Here's your chance to score a good deal on a HTF NIB set. (URL) bidding. (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  Updated trade page - 6081, 6059, 6973, 1070, 1095, 1271

I have updated my list of available sets and added a few new sets and a few used sets: 1070 Stunt Flyer - New in box (URL) Super Sub - New in box (URL) Jungle Surprise - New in box (URL) Knights Stronghold - Used with box and instructions, missing (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  Robotic Lawnmower List/DGPS

Can someone give me the info on the robot lawnmower mailing list? As I recall they split off with their own list a while back, but I didn't follow to the new list. There are some developments in Differential GPS that they should probably be made (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.624)

  Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set

My Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set arrived last night. It contains: * remote controller, which should enable me to embed my RCX deep into my model, or alternatively, save me from leaping up all the time to press the Run button all the time (couch (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep
(score: 1.624)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... (...) Yeah, I've got a whole ziplock bag fully of these jewellery tiles, and some of the snap-together thingys you use to make bracelets (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep
(score: 1.623)

  Re: serial communications

Justin, Interfacing a GPS to the handyboard is straight forward. Most GPS receivers comply with the National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) standards. They transmit their information in ASCII "sentences" which are framed by a $ at the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.623)

  Re: What is ahead for the Adventures

adventurers should stop. I was just thinking of some good ideas (deep sea diving with the old fashion weight suit) but i dont want to pay for anymore johnny thunders so they should just make something cool to replace the whole theme, (or at least (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

deep
(score: 1.623)

  RCX2 LegoScript utils?

Hi, Does anybody know of any utilities, available now or in-the-works, that would make it possible for programmers to use the upcomming RCX2 scripts/LegoScripts? You know, the really fun and way-deep stuff like parsers, compilers, interpreters, ect (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.622)

  Specials at The Store for May 30th

Called the Buffster to see what's up for this week. Here's the list of sale-like things at the Potomac Mills LEGO store. technic 8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set $38.99 Fright Knights 6087 Magic Manor $22.99 Divers: all divers 30% off 6559 Deep Sea Bounty (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.622)

More:  Next Page >>