 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6132
6131  |  6133
Subject:
Updated trade page - 6081, 6059, 6973, 1070, 1095, 1271
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 03:24:14 GMT

I have updated my list of available sets and added a few new sets and a few
used sets:

1070 Stunt Flyer - New in box
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=1070-1

1095 Super Sub - New in box
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=1095-1

1271 Jungle Surprise - New in box
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1271

6059 Knights Stronghold - Used with box and instructions, missing two
swords, complete otherwise.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6059

6081 King's Mountain Fortress - Used with instructions, missing one sword,
complete otherwise.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6081

6973 Deep Freeze Defender - Used with box and instructions, missing one
trans-orange corner piece and one blue engine from the tail section.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6973

More details and a lot of other sets can be found on my BST page at:

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/available_sets.htm

My want list is at:
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/wanted_sets.htm

Thanks,