  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4261 – 4280 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brickmania withdraws from Brickshelf

(...) they are not unmoderated, but they are not yet public either. I'm sure that's no problem for Brendan, since he deep links to them on his website. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax and wait for us to catch up on moderation. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I use similar cabinets, put out by Tamor (also available at Target and similar stores) and just use the Plano 3700 series in these. The cabinets I got are the ones that are basically the same size as a 2 drawer file cabinet and the bigger ones that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !

(...) I've thought about checking those out. I have a feeling they would be too small to be useful. The ideal sorting tray is about 12"x18" and 2" deep, divided into 6-25 compartments. For some stuff, a larger tray, 15"x25" and 4" deep with 6-10 (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.960)

  Re: Maersk Truck sighting in Michigan

Gary Istok wrote in message <372880DE.ABFFD97F@u...ch.edu>... (...) Travel in any city with a deep water port such as Baltimore, and you will see Maersk container trucks as well as those of other transoceanic freight companies. I'm guessing the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

Standing request: if anyone comes across #6441, Deep Reef Refuge, at $34.99, I want about 10 of them. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention

(...) A number of times people were three deep around the layout. The best views were from inside the center of the layout though (thanks to John Neal). (...) No kidding, all the rolling stock was amazing. The stuff sitting in the yard was way cool. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game (was "Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!")

Ha-HA! Dodge! Turn! Parry! Ha! (...) That sounds wonderful--is SJ still just "fiddling around" or is he finally entertaining the idea of making this thing into a set of standard rules? I really wanted to have a chance at it someday. That's what I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  More Entertainer offers

This week Entertainer (at least in Camberley) added 6559 - deep sea bounty for £16 8299 - technic search sub with CD ROM for £25 There were still plenty of Night lords castle and wicked witch manor. The 8220 fire engine were all marked £20 this (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots

(...) Hey, that is very deep insight! Worthy of the Tao Te Ching. (...) The typical width given in the competitions is 1 inch (conveniently the width of electrical tape). Is this the minimum? I'm experimenting with a wider line. I believe the width (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: New Castle Sucks (so far...)

(...) <snip rant> Richard, you need to take a deep breath. If you don't like the sets, why not combine them to create some MOCs? Not many sets TLC produces are worth keeping assembled, so what's new? You have been given the tools. Use them. Until I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Libertarian stuff

(...) Didn't say YOU broke it, merely that it is broken. "this deep in a thread tree" for various reasons, the reference lines being posted are truncated. Todd has a proposed fix to cnews that will compensate for (I think in most cases) other (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) Oh! I just realized, I have another question about the deep meaning of this the First Commandment. OK, is it assumed or implied here that God is commanding us to believe that he exists and to have Him as our god? Or is he simply saying (this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Need help with Part

(...) Heh... I can't build my Deep Freeze Defender properly because one of my orange windshields is on the other side of the state. -Andy && (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Which buildings open up?

(...) www.kbkids.com still has the 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $29.95. They're still probably flooding Ebay also. Thanks, George (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  (canceled)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: King Leo on Throne?

(...) Yeah, that's the one! Looks like I didn't search deep enough in the database. That is a nifty little set. I think I'll call S@H. Thanks for the help! (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: Is the "traffic" page off-line?

(...) d'Oh! -- you're right. I added some code deep-down for slowing and blocking HTTP accesses from IP addresses which appear to be attempting pw intrusions, and the code there checks the IP address and asserts that it's defined and of the standard (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Re: MOC Thrawn LEGO Figure

(...) Hi, the information that you seek is hidden deep in the bowels of an old West End Games RPG book - The Imperial Sourcebook. If you can't get hold of a copy, e-mail me and I'll give you the knowledge that you require. Regards Daz (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.959)

  Selling my entire collection (214 sets)

Hey everyone... I have finally gone off the deep end and decided to sell my entire lego collection. It contains 214 sets containing over 25,000 pieces (over 350 minifigs included). You can check it out at: (URL) for looking, Darrell (24 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

deep
(score: 1.959)

More:  Next Page >>