  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4181 – 4200 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 6441 Deep Reef Refuge

(...) This should not go on lignet.cad.dat.models.sets because you are not posting dat content, only links to dat files. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

deep
(score: 1.645)

  Sets seen in carousell shopping center

The folowing sets were seen be my earlier today (thursday) in carousell shopping center. There were various quantities of the sets in these stores: target had: 6558 shark cage cove (divers) 6110 solo sub (hydronauts) 6999 cyber saucer, had a ufo (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

deep
(score: 1.645)

  Re: Keeping Larry Amused

(...) Larry, you cut the attrib to Richard, so you make it look like I was saying that to you (wiggle). Further, you cut the part that prompted my response (wiggle). The part was more critical of the person I was responding to (wiggle). That person (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.645)

  Re: Scoop what?

New results testing bulk scooping of 10mm and 12mm faceted beads with front-end loader, backhoe, and Technic seat as scoops: Scooping: The larger 10mm and 12mm faceted beads scooped more completely than the smaller 6mm and 8mm sizes. All sizes (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: Shock Value

BTW, it's those lovely US-deep-discount sales that make buying them possible. What you see is HALF of the 5571s I had - I traded some away, gave one as a Xmas gift, built a few, split 5 for parts....and sold some others on Ebay to pay off the entire (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: Glow in the dark stuff?

(...) If you're interested in Divers and don't mind buying an entire set, the 6441 Deep Reef Refuge has a Pirate ship wheel in it. (URL) were pretty cheap (around $30) at kbkids.com. I got an email from them the other day advertising a 20% off sale (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: Black

(...) True, I was shocked at all the colors that were "white". I think part of this is due to the poor quality of the construction paper. Close examination indicates a fair amount of unstained fiber, for instance the black read a lousy 47, compared (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: 6441 Deep Reef Refuge

(...) Sorry I didn't follow up on this discussion sooner. The quote you pulled from the charter does not preclude mpd files, nor does it allow *new* posts which do not include DAT content. If you start a new thread (that is, post an original (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: Wonderful KBKIDS.COM Sale - NOT!

David Phillips <dphillips@fgsd.k12.or.us> wrote in message news:Fp6ux2.ABz@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) always (...) Yes, for currently available sets, KB Toys pretty much sucks rocks. They are pretty consistently over priced, but this plays into (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  Re: Picture Editing ...

(...) hey bill! i'm a _huge_ fan of tim burton! (this much is obvious from my craigo-lego site.) his great model animation film,"the nightmare before christmas" has inspired me to do this very thing for a series of expression heads for my mephisto (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.644)

  6441 Deep Reef Refuge

Hi, I probably should make one mpd file but I've tried to use the recommended format for file names and in the end a single mpd just isn't enough. Anyway if you download (URL) you get the lot. I also have (URL) is appreciated Robin Sayce-Jones (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  6559 Deep Sea Bounty

Hi, I probably should make one mpd file but I've tried to use the recommended format for file names and in the end a single mpd just isn't enough. Anyway if you download (URL) you get the lot. I also have (URL) is appreciated Robin Sayce-Jones (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Re: Shock Value

Again, the only reason I can afford these is the DEEP discount sales. Every single set in those pics that I am keeping have already been paid off through selling other copies on Ebay. I just paid off all 21 8480s by selling 10 on Ebay, they'll be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Re: 6441 Deep Reef Refuge

Yes I did think of that but the model is made up of parts which move through the build. I tried using "0 CLEAR" but L3P rendered the lot. Having read the lugnet.cad.dat.models description "Original models in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Mibo(X), working like a dog ...

I have a page dedicated to the building of a copy of Mibo. For now there is only some parts, but the rest will follow. With my drawings and Jin Satos pictures you can actually build the dog without too much effort. Deep pocket still needed. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Re: WTB: Baseplates

(...) The 16x32 tan plates also come in #6441 Deep Reef Refuge and #5988 Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins (each of those sets come with two). These sets have both been deeply discounted recently, so someone who reads this probably has a big stash of them (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) There was a bar,(1) we went to when we went on Copper Country cruises. Among the things they had in this bar were an amazing gun collection hanging in the rafters (something like over 1000 guns including some very rare machine guns and stuff), (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Problems starting IC

I'm at the phase of bringing up a handyboard till a point where I have to start IC for the first time (chapter 6.0.5). I did succeed to download the PCODE_HB.S19 code and the board is starting with a beep and the IC startup message. So, that seems (...) (27 years ago, 5-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.643)

  Re: Gotta clear my conscience...

(...) I think that most of the 'deep pockets' here on LUGNET would be buying them for their personal use, not for their auction resale value. Larry P - one of those deep pocketed AFOLs - is adamantly anti-scalping, and he's butted heads with the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.643)

  Re: Star Wars a loss for Lego?

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes: [...] (...) An anecdote to back this up: while browsing at Target yesterday for deals, I checked out teh SW section. Pretty much all the sets were stocked at theast 4 boxes deep except the Slave I, which was (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.643)

More:  Next Page >>