  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4041 – 4060 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Chemical Tanker Cars - Rolling Stock

(...) Wow. That's wild! I've never even seen the Bricworx site. That's pretty crazy how close mine came to Steve's. Mine was actually based off of a picture on James' Brickshelf page. You can see it (URL) here>. Crazy how we builders sometimes think (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.661)

  FS Old Stock MIB lego sets

The following sets are hereby offered for sale at the following prices, I have multiples of some of these sets while others are one offs. Most of these sets are cluttering up my home but some are still at a toy store I've found, so there is a remote (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: qt movie of honda's 2 legger robot... PLLL...LLLEEE...EEEZZZ read instructions....

The link I believe you are looking for is: (...) -Bill Richman bill_r@inetnebr.com (URL) ---...--- "When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs. When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent. (...) (27 years ago, 31-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game (was "Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!")

(...) We really need to get the pirate master himself here... (...) Well, much of the rules are posted on his web page. All we're really waiting for is the charts and tables. I don't expect that it will get beyond the shareware state, though if it (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Last Call for Adventure movies poll

(...) here's some more films that haven't been mentioned yet: "The Deceivers" ~ a 1988 Merchant production starring pierce brosnan as a british officer in india who infiltrates a brotherhood of kali-worshiping assassins. "The Island of Dr. Moreau" ~ (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 22) - last call

All high bids made on or before 10/24/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Scout secrets revealed

Hi Eric, thanks for digging into the Scout and revealing all those amazing features! Last Sunday at the Mindfest I met a Lego representative who confirmed that there's much more than most of people image packed into the Scout. He told me they're (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

<SNIP> (...) That would be me - I like 6074 because of the sheer walls that it has. I picture in deep in northern regions that is under snow 8 months of the year. Don't get me wrong - most of the older castles are great, but the problem with 6080 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game (was "Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!")

Ha-HA! Dodge! Turn! Parry! Ha! (...) That sounds wonderful--is SJ still just "fiddling around" or is he finally entertaining the idea of making this thing into a set of standard rules? I really wanted to have a chance at it someday. That's what I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy.

LEGO Mac Will Make Apple Geeks Salivate With Envy. (Its only a dream) Perfect LEGO Mac Pro Is Two Computers in One. By Jesus Diaz. At first sight, this looked like a perfect working reproduction of a Mac Pro made of LEGO, so I was ready to call it (...) (16 years ago, 24-Sep-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 1.661)

  Various Sets for Sale - Act II Scene I

In which Ray drives across the deep South in search of a stash of 6263s, finds same and returns with those as well as various other small finds. Lightning, driving rain, & thunder effects all punctuate the search for Lego :) I have the following (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  Re: Magic Trick / lego Technic "class"

Todd Lehman wrote in message <381b40f0.144473789@...et.com>... (...) One tip I have for those of you who'd like to build your own magic trick. To make sure that the electric plate is never unintentionally revealed, I used tiles instead of bricks on (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

deep
(score: 1.661)

  More Entertainer offers

This week Entertainer (at least in Camberley) added 6559 - deep sea bounty for £16 8299 - technic search sub with CD ROM for £25 There were still plenty of Night lords castle and wicked witch manor. The 8220 fire engine were all marked £20 this (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 23)

All high bids made on or before 10/29/99 have advanced to GOING 1; those that were GOING 1/2 in the last update all have advanced to the next level. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  FW: belated question from Mindfest

-----Original Message----- From: Ralph Hempel [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com] Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 7:58 PM To: munafo@gcctech.com Subject: RE: belated question from Mindfest (...) Nice to meet you too. I'm not sure if anyone really appreciates (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  FT: Instructions - Space, Castle, Pirate, Town, + Technic

Greetings all, My many FOTW's at the two used toy shops near me have resulted in quite a long list of instruction booklets which I do not need. They are listed below, grouped together by theme. If you are interested, e-mail me with your requests. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  Re: Lego Fairy

I guess I should mention I placed 2 seperate orders. I received my second order no problem. And, I was quite happy to see that my 6441 Deep Reef Refuge included a divers poster. Yippee!! Julie (...) a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

Felix wrote: <SNIP> (...) that? (...) I have seen this on someone´s "aleternate space-theme" page. That was years ago, though, and I will have to dig very deep into my browser´s cache to find the URL. --Tobias (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  Re: Wild West FOTW

(...) Curse you! That's one I need. Feh. ;) (...) The top shelf is a great place. At our Target, I found 9 4128 red freestyle buckets for only $3.18 each (from $20/each). I still haven't had time to part those out! (...) Hey, I've got 35 Frontier (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

deep
(score: 1.660)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 24)

If you have finished bidding, as most of you have, you are free to contact me to arrange for payment and shipping. Many of you have already done so. The rest of you can choose to do the same, or wait for me to contact you at the end of the auction. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.660)

More:  Next Page >>