  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3181 – 3200 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  BF04 thoughts

Well what more is there to say? Even if my body (sleep, food, beer) has recovered from the weekend, my mind is still a beautiful colorful carnival of images of MOCs bricks and people that will take a long time to fade. And when my mind settles (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  AFOL Meetup?

Dunno if any Lego fans out there have heard about this new 'MEETUP' internet service, I went to a meeting that they arranged a couple of weeks ago on a different subject and it was a great success. The idea is that their web site suggests a day and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: [CW] Mutual stories question and offer

(...) Well... the problem with that being that I don't think the rules are very clearly defined to begin with-- hence the need for discussion :) (...) I certainly don't see it as very limiting-- also, I imagine that when someone comes in, they've (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

Hi Shiri! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FtFCz0.7G6@lugnet.com... (...) term. (...) In a small castle, the entire structure is considered the "keep." This is where the interior spaces lie. However, in a larger castle, the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Element search with fuzzy categories

OK, here's the fuzzy element search thingie I was mentioning earlier tonight. It's ugly, it doesn't contain all possible information, and it's just a proof-of-concept toy -- but it's kinda actually helpful, and its results are sometimes surprising (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: John Leo's opinion of "The West Wing"

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) If the point that still stands is "Everything in parenthesis was added by David", that is correct. If, however, the point that still stands is "and is incorrectly associated with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Spherical Podule Instructions

OK, this is the big one. This is the DAT file, broken up into instructions (and multi-coloured layered steps, if you'd prefer) for building my Spherical Podule and hexagonal corridors. The master assembly steps show where the main components go. You (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) Throwbot pieces are Technic pieces (the poor To Do List jumps in length), and I'd be very suprised if you weren't the first to use them in really creative ways. (...) What about the 2-3 year old Ldraw users? Aren't we leaving them out in the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: rtlToronto Videos

(...) Actually, I'm not taking any credit for running over a minifigure with a train, I'm just joking about the whole rtl8 Robotics swarming concept...when I came up with it and requested we allow for it in the rules, Chris spent hours complaining (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: Grabber arm

Well actually the Javascript is not "broken." Tips and tricks needs to be accessed via the Navbar at www.legomindstorms.com (URL) rather than directly. Then it will work. :-) Michael -----Original Message----- From: Morgan, David (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Maximum current of motor outputs (2)

Hi, this is my second attempt for getting information about the motor outputs. Some replies have been made for my first question but my question was not understood correctly. So, I will describe what I need and ask more precisely. Instead of a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Technic Rollback Truck

Hi all! My 8 year old son has been desprately trying to build a Rollback truck (like his dad's) out of Technic nuematic parts and is having a hard time developing a good plan. I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, so I was wondering if anyone (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Welcome to Avery (Was: Re: RulesTalk: Probes)

(...) -snipped some- (...) We'll, in time, figure out a (hopefully) fair way of utilizing this new way of playing. As the game is new and members still small, we can't be able to have had the rules all done and complete when we first launched. Our (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

(...) *Gosh*! Yesterday I spent about forty minutes browsing your site and writing a detailed reply with tons of specific comments, feedback, and all that good stuff. I even took the time to point out a few specific typos. I can't believe it didn't (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) It would also be less expensive. Oh wait, that's probably what you meant by "cheaper". Something I found out last year about recycling plastic is exactly why the quality degrades so much each time it's recycled. Plastic is made of a bunch of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2

(...) Rene: Firstly, much thanks for all the hard work you're putting into LUGNET, and into working on modernizing the home page. Prior to becoming a full time "LEGO guy", I worked for 10 years in the internet industry doing what's often called "web (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Re: LEGOLAND Discovery Center to Open in Illinois

(...) This bit is from the Arlington Heights Daily Herald: The local indoor park is slated to open the first week of August. Other highlights at the two-story storefront, which has been vacant for several years, include birthday party rooms, a cafe, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  RE: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Stronge st Brand

The catalogue was an Australian stop-gap catalogue [hence no official lego number, just a (C) lego message] to let parents and kids know there were more new sets on the way before the true second catalogue of the year is released. I've put a link to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

  Dumb AI

Hi All, Ben Jackson's robot that avoids obstacles without a CPU got be to think about the idea of using mechanics in place of AI. As I understand Ben's bot, it's built with a diferential. When the robot drives normally, the differential turns only (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.042)

More:  Next Page >>