 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1382
Re: rtlToronto Videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Swarming?  That was MY idea... :)
Actually, as always, I think it was a joint effort....I didn't hear everything
that went on, but Iain said something to the effect that we were placing the
girl minifig on the track because Chris wanted to see some "carnage".
Whether Calum suggested it first or it was Chris' idea... I don't know....

Actually, I'm not taking any credit for running over a minifigure with a
train, I'm just joking about the whole rtl8 Robotics swarming concept...when
I came up with it and requested we allow for it in the rules, Chris spent
hours complaining the idea of having multiple RCX's was bad, and how without
linking them together it'd be too easy...and guess who shows up with
multiple nonintelligent single unit RCX robots?  Chris :)

...the idea of running over figures with trains is actually somewhat
distasteful in my mind-I just can't stand the idea of running over a figure
with a train! (especially a Metroliner) :) Though, it's inevitably one of
two things everyone always does whenever they visit and see my layout at home:

a) run over person with train
b) link up all the cars and run them in a loop together

:)

Calum