 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1375
1374  |  1376
Subject:
rtlToronto Videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:21:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

The train1 and Robotics videos are now available online.  Check out the
incredible train1 video (encoded in MPEG) at:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-052601-train.mpg

This video was shot and edited by Iain Hendry.  Also, the older rtlToronto
Robotics Demo Reel (spanning rtlToronto4-6) is available here (encoding in
Microsoft MPEG4 AVI):

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-092300-robots.avi

Both are very large at 40MByte each.  They'll be only up for a limited time,
so download them now!

Calum