 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1380
Re: rtlToronto Videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Calum i just took a look at the video it looks great! Looks like i missed a
fun time.I loved the train wreck on the bridge.:-)

SEE, everyone loves the train wreck, and when the chick gets run over!!

go ahead, tell them who's IDEA it was.

Swarming?  That was MY idea... :)

Calum