 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1420
Re: rtlToronto Videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 03:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
SEE, everyone loves the train wreck, and when the chick gets run over!!

go ahead, tell them who's IDEA it was.

I can vouch for Chris on this one. It was definitely him who asked
for a female minifig to place on the tracks, and I happily provided
the sacrificial babe.
It really does make great footage eh?
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)