  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3061 – 3080 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: About Emerge

In lugnet.build.sculpture, Felix Greco wrote: SNIP (...) Felix, Thank you so much for sharing that background to that MOC. During the frantic pace of an event such as BrickFest, I find that often I just never have the chance to make the comments to (...) (19 years ago, 23-May-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.102)

  Re: LUGNET news RSS feed

(...) a broken browser that doesn't know how to show unformatted XML, you can try this link: (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.101)

  Updated rules for the MOCC

Hello all, In view of the request that the size and height limits for the MOCC be relaxed somewhat, I have decided to change the rules to make for a more flexible building challenge. First though, Craig, that pic you had a link to basically looked (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.101)

  Re: Fair use and allusion?

(...) If I knew (URL) how to spell,> I would have gotten (URL) link right.> Sorry about that! (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.101)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Chris, Thanks for the interest in my trains. I really like the windshield design on my diesel,but this idea is not mine. I asked Dirk/Rolling bricks how he built his windsheild on his 8 wide Santa Fe Super Cheif, and he emailed me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.101)

  Re: Link syntax problem in news readers

(...) I whined about this format when the standard first appeared. My concern was that I'd seen lots of emails/postings/etc. that enclosed a URL in angle brackets, and this format doesn't follow that convention. Instead, the presentation software (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.101)

  Re: Fair use and allusion?

(...) Two points 1) Some of the stuff that's one link away from that website talks about conspiracies of Illuminati and Zionists and etc to impose a New World Order. I'm not sure how seriously that site's going to be taken based on that particular (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.100)

  Re: 2nd Civ.Moc entry: Charon - Here's the correct link

(...) You're right - thanks a lot! The foldernumber-part of the adress had mysteriously dissapeared... The following link should work when the pictures has made it past moderation (if they'll accept pictures of dead minifigs :-) ): (URL) I can't (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.scenes, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.100)

  Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Every summer I hold a week-long one hour per day LEGO Building camp through my local Parks and Rec program. This year, I have 28 participants signed up. I divide up the participants into groups of 9 (For those who need math help, that is 3 groups of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.announce)

how, deep
(score: 2.098)

  Mistake: Not only 2 x 4 !

"Jocke" <terje029SPAMBLOCK@xpress.se> wrote in message news:I04LKv.71z@lugnet.com... Snip Sorry, I made a mistake. It is not 2 x 4 bricks. It is assorted bricks from 1 x 1 to 2 x 4. How many of each is varying, and I hope the pictures show what it (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.098)

  SR-71 Blackbird

Hi everyone. I am new to the post, but I have been "listening in" for years. I recently completed a SR-71 model, after being inspired partly from Bryce Rollin's great designs, and a few months or so of research. The model can be seen here: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.military) !

how, link
(score: 2.096)

  Re: custom 9v train for sale at eBay

(...) The biggest question I would have is how do the couplers work. Since you chose not to do the "steps swing with the truck" approach that many people use, the couplers are affixed to the body. Even though it looks like it has long links for the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 2.096)

  The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft.

I just finished the second, and I hope much improved version of my lobster -- as well as Blade Runner and ATOC -- inspired space craft. The ship is macro fig scale, with fully functioning landing gear, detailed cockpit, and engines, as well as many (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 2.095)

  Using the RCX for animating LEGO Train displays?

Please pardon the interruption, as this is probably a bit off-topic, and is more a distraction than a contribution at this point. ;-) I've been looking in the various LUGNET forums, hoping to find a link to a good page of clues for using the RCX in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 2.094)

  Re: The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft.

(...) Hey thanks I was wondering why the link did not work, now I know. (...) those are just dark gray 7X3 flags that I got on bricklink. (...) I was going for a smooth look -- most my stuff I try to go for clean lines -- but I can see how that is (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.094)

  Review of MB 3660: Dread Eye's Phantom

Review of Dread Eye’s Phantom MSRP: $49.99 Before I begin, we need to get a few things out of the way: One: The Figures: These are the sculpted and highly detailed figures I discussed in an earlier review, and if you simply don’t like them, you (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.093)

  Re: Nike sued over a stick-man drawing?

(...) Okay, I've watched it now. Thanks for the link, BTW. It's actually quite an amusing little ad. Now, Even though the Nike version moves in a less jerky manner, pulls all kinds of weird body stunts that the xiaoxiao version doesn't, interacts (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.093)

  Akro-Mils Storage Containers for Sale

I have for sale a large quantity of brand new storage containers from Akro-Mils. They are labeled as "AssorterCase 14" with a model number of 14014. They are 2-1/4" high x 13-3/8" wide x 10-3/8 deep. Pictures: (URL) individual bins are removeable, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage)

how, deep
(score: 2.093)

  Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution

(...) My objection is to the use of the terms "activist judge" or "judicial activism" as short-hand subsitutions for actual debate. Too often Conservative pundits have decried judicial rulings as "activist" without presenting any legitimate (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.092)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Ah yes, that does help. I don't know what you mean by "menu bar" but I do see the acronym link in the list of topics on the FAQ page. But how would I find that from the lugnet.com main page? ...Ah, I see, it's one of the newsgroups. I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 2.092)

More:  Next Page >>