  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  9 Days Left! (re:Ice Planet 2002 Contest)

9 Days Left! Official Site: (URL) Rules: (URL) forget to cross-post to lugnet.space and lugnet.build.contests with a link to your webpage. Please also note your intended category and element count. If you are posting a CAD design, please supply a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: New version LDD!

(...) For better LDR exports you will want the updated ldraw.xml, they are still sending an older one with this new update. Also the ldraw.xml is a ongoing work among LDraw AFOLS so look for another update maybe next week for all the new parts added (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  More New Lego Parts

I now have over 150 new lego parts up for auction with only 1.00 shipping, no matter how many lots you win (US, international shipping is exact rate). Minifigs, plates, basic bricks, specialty bricks, creatures, etc... The auction is running thru (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The partisian trap in California

(...) Just because you ask this question repetitiously doesn't mean it hasn't been answered already, either directly or by a link to an article somewhere. I have answered this question multiple times in this forum before it was asked by you. And (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) It wouldn't be too hard to apply different zoom amounts, based on the file's subdirectory. It also might be nice to apply some other analysis to the file being displayed - use a different scale/viewpoint for baseplates, zoom in on very small (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  30% OFF ALL PARTS@ Noah’s Toy Box! A Bricklink store.

For a limited time, Noah has ordered me to set all of our over 59,000 parts to 30% OFF!! I don’t know how long we will keep this up; we may as well be giving the stuff away! Please stop by and take a look. Here’s a link to the store: (URL) & Noah (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Imperial Shuttle with 6 wide landing ramp

I loved LEGO's original deisgn of the set #7166 Imperial Shuttle due to it's size. It was just big enough to fit in one hand and fly aorund. What I did not like was the lack of interior detail and how there was NO LANDING RAMP! You can not have an (...) (20 years ago, 17-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Faster NXT LCD Screen Refresh

(...) I already got one shade of grey out of it by flicking between two images at the current rate: (URL) I use all those spare cycles to mix and merge screen layers in real time, so this image has full parallax scrolling. I've been trying to do (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <3822B586.38355581@m...ja.com>... (...) Hipparcos (...) 10 (...) that (...) many (...) that (...) on (...) local (...) What it does do, however, is give a link to the VizieR service that I found a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Lugnet membership account

Hello, Since I don't get replies to my emails (for whatever reason) lets try it this way. How long does it usually take to create a lugnet (lifetime) membership? I did all that was required to become a member at 2004-03-17. That same day I paid thru (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  CAD instructions for hover car

Hiyo, Despite the fact that my hovercar moc generated zero response, I have created some instructions for it using MLCAD and POVRay, more as an exercise for myself than anything, just to see how they would turn out. However, after all that effort, I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Sale in bricks4you.com 10-50% of on more than half of my inventory

Hi, To get more space for coming new parts and to reduce stock on several items have I discounted nearly 500 sets, parts and figs with 10-50%. On sale do you find a lot of star wars and castle sets, Harry Potter figs (many of the new as well) and a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology

from article: " Iowa State U. students use Legos to learn technology [...] As part of Iowa State University's "Preparing Today's Teachers For Tomorrow" program, Computer Engineering 370 -- Toying With Technology -- helps pre-service teachers in the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.edu)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) If I'm not mistaken, two big pushes were made for texture mapping, in 2004 and 2007. Both failed because of too much committee, too little action. This after previous attempts were made, of course, but looking at LUGNET, that's when the big (...) (15 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes:> (...) Not necessarily nukes. they know c would annihilate them for that. however a terrorist group *could* come up with chem or bio weapons themselves, and therefore using them would hurt c (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: So, who IS in the MDP?

(...) You're certainly not alone, Alexander, but I don't think it's a purposeful thing. It appears that perhaps some (or all?) yahoo e-mail accounts and some (or all?) gmail accounts are not able to receive the e-mails from Lego for some reason. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Vision command + linux

(...) My son is into adding 3D graphics to video footage to create short movies with stuff like flying saucers attacking our car. (URL) out the "Making of" link up at the top somewhere). To do that, we needed figure out where to draw the 3D (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: Automated Castle

(...) Greetings Geoffrey, I have posted pictures of the various mechanisms: (URL) following is a verbal discription of the mechanisms. Be warned that some cutting, glueing and taping is used: Marching Soldiers: Two marching soldiers are dragged (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  Re: LGPL Datsville

(...) I haven't got a clue. Never heard of LGPL or CC before. But I would be very surprised if my terms is more restricted in any way. My terms are: use my exactly how you like to as long as I have the right to use them the way I like. (...) I guess (...) (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

  American intelligentsia and the American electorate (WAS Re: slight)

(...) I admit it, I was not impressed with the implied link between rationality, "success", religion and creationism. However, over the weekend I read an item by Richard Dawkins from "Free Inquiry" (see: www.secularhumanism.org). This is the part (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.043)

More:  Next Page >>