 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 902
901  |  903
Subject:
Sale in bricks4you.com 10-50% of on more than half of my inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 14:32:40 GMT

Hi,

To get more space for coming new parts and to reduce stock on several items
have I discounted nearly 500 sets, parts and figs with 10-50%.

On sale do you find a lot of star wars and castle sets, Harry Potter figs
(many of the new as well) and a bunch of bricks, plates and other great
stuff for your project.

Free shipping (only handling fee charged) is still available, but only for a
short time - so don't miss this chance to shop as much you like without
having to worry about how much you'll have to pay for shipping :o)

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

If you by some reason should end up buying for $500 or more will I give an
extra discount of 10% on the order amount.

All European buyers remember that the VAT will be added on the total -
please read my splash page for further details so you ain't gonna be
surprised when the invoice is send out.

Enjoy your weekend and shopping on bricklink,

Morten
bricks4you.com