 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 901
900  |  902
Subject:
SALE continues @ Aaron's All Themes 50% off TEMP CLOSING 2 HRS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 04:42:03 GMT

My sale continues at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes. Minifigs 30% off; parts
50% off. I will be closing the shop at 12:00 mid Pacific /3:00 am Eastern
tonight so I can work on my pending orders during the next several days. The
shop will reopen several days later and the sale will continue. New parts
will be added.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=c470guy

I also have sets for auction
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=c470guy%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Finally...I have bulk sets for sale via this Lugnet post. All the sets that
I already sold from this page, I happened to have multiple groups of.
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=14598

Thanks...Aaron (c470guy)