  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Follow-up to (Re: This is Where I Build (Quasi Roll Call))

(...) Actually for me, this was a good kick in the posterior that finally got me to clear off my LEGO table so that I could post more recent pictures. (See the same BrickShelf folder as the link I posted earlier, if you care. Oh, looks like it (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.263)

  Re: Raising a model?

(...) This was my first attempt and unfortunately, I failed miserably. I found I had too much sag in the Base plate between the 8x8 column and the edges. However, I have used this method in one part of my MOC where the Ground will be raised only (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.262)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) Hmm. Currently, based on what we've developed so far for Starship, I would say the only real use of the brick is how the game encourages (pretty much demands) that everyone build spaceships and other space related MOCs and share images of them (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.gaming)

how, link
(score: 2.262)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Wow. That's gorgeous, Paul. I'm so stoked at this "renaissance" of old themes that's happening these days--with the added innovations so seamlessly inserted. It really does look like a box but not a box, like CS but not CS, teetering right on (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 2.262)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

Ok I have been thinking "what did I do wrong?" and I think the biggest efforts my axle joiners have been doing were when I used them for trying to make a working front suspension with no specialized parts (consider the steering link as specialized, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.262)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) NOOOOO. You don't want TLC to buy BrickShelf. Why? You think there is moderation now? You think it's painfully slow now? On the other hand, TLC could (and does) support BrickShelf. Kevin could do some investigation of costs though, and come to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 2.262)

  Re: Deep size matters...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) It still amazes me how a cute kid like that would have your DNA in her... Boggles the mind... Dave K -is that a hand in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? inside joke for all (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.261)

  Re: Who here remembers...

(...) I can't resist... Chris, if your rtl 13 robot makes no attempt at climbing the box, then you WILL be disqualified!!! (...) Yeah. I started with the 18 volt converter posted on the web and modified it. I was using my 1x2 electric plates (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.261)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) A lot of what I wrote in my last post was aimed at getting you to look at this situation from my prespective. In essence, the question was, what would you do if it was *you* who were convinced that the religion of everyone around you was (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.261)

  Gla Gla Watch 2002

Guys this dude is a mecha machine! he keeps pumping out some of the best mechas that never fail to make my jaw drop with awe! Take a look at this beauty, the Victory Blizzard. Now I know quite a few mechers have done female models, David and Stuart (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.261)

  pics of every new 2003 set righ here

Yep you all most likely saw these already but for those who didn't here I go Jonny Thunder Orient Adventure (real kool theres 4 sets I'm getten for sure) (URL) star wars (pretty cool If i get bored one day I might go to K-mark and buy a couple) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.261)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

Link lists are cool, but they're a bear to keep updated. A Space "Hall Of Fame" would be kind of nifty too, sort of like those Mecha Hall Of Fame people, though a model of the month might be easier to admin. I like the idea of the space piece of the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.260)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6wtDw.My7@lugnet.com... (...) The link list will certainly be a chore to setup but I think it will pay off in the long run. I also fully understand that links in these lists are always changing. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.260)

  New MOC: Medieval(?) house

Hello, Finally finished and photo'ed my latest MOC, a medieval(?) house. My 5 year old daughter, Jenny, has helped 'decorate' with minifigs and other accessories, not all of them typical for medievla times, but you will probably not see that anyway, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

how, deep
(score: 2.259)

  Steve H

THIS IS JUST SHOCKING In some other thread, A very cool FORMER honorary RTLToronto member who shall remain nameless lets call him Steve H. said this in response to questions about lego robot games: (...) when I followed the link to see what was so (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 2.259)

  Re: Rendering over lan?

There is another way, but it's not for the feint of heart. It's distributed raytracing. People have hacked pov and made it run across multiple machines. I'm not sure if it's actually been done on Windows OSs yet, bet it has worked for other people (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

how, link
(score: 2.259)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6ws5o.J9t@lugnet.com... (...) Jon! (...) days...nice (...) A long time ago I was actually throwing around the idea of a small page for computer slopes and tiles, possibly on the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.259)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) DAVE!!! you cant just say "I'll paint it" that is unacceptable. you need to be able to tell all participants the exact SHADE of grey, where to buy the paint, how many coats to apply, AND on what type of surface the board is made of. like Calum (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.258)

  Show us yer greebles

I am the first to admit that my greebling skills leave a lot to be desired. However, I am keen to learn. Now, I suppose I could go through the pages of brickshelf and scour the myriad personal websites searching for all the greebles I can find, but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.258)

  Re: Any thoughts on making bricks in a 'brick red' color?

(...) 'Tis true. They are pretty close to me as well. In my own defense, all I can provide is that I made my posting based on three things: 1) Not having seen a building/model like that, to know that such bricks apparently already exist. 2) Thinking (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.258)

More:  Next Page >>