  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Is there a curator for lugnet.space?

Who, if anyone, is the curator for Lugnet.Space? I've noticed that almost all the other groups have a sidebar with links and a Spotlight. We seem to lack these things. I was thinking that we could have a link on the sidebar to a page with links to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 2.288)

  Re: The Pumpkin Patch

(...) Thanks, George (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

how, link
(score: 2.287)

  Technic Rollback Truck

Hi all! My 8 year old son has been desprately trying to build a Rollback truck (like his dad's) out of Technic nuematic parts and is having a hard time developing a good plan. I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, so I was wondering if anyone (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 2.287)

  Don Bruce's chateau

Hi all, I just wanted to highlight Don Bruce's chateau. I really like how he is working at a whole variety of scales to make a historical castle. Anyway, it showed up on the Brickshelf recent page and I was once again impressed. Here's the link: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.287)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

(...) Hello Bob, I'm glad the crevasse crosser has piqued your interest. I find it kind of surprising that the robot that worked the absolute worst seemed to draw the most attention. Maybe its the pneumatics that people are interested in. I used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.286)

  Printable Partsref

Hello, All! Is there a "Printable Partsref" available anywhere, or an easy way to print up a hard copy of all the LDraw parts? None of the FAQs seem to mention anything about something like this, and the "Printable Visual Parts Catalog -Patrick (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.286)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

I've been trying very hard not to reply to these posts but I think I have waited long enough. There are many angles to look at this: #1 In the last year there has been ALOT of pictures to me that have nothing to do with Lego. ranging from pictures (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.286)

  BeLUG IFirst Show EVER

BeLUG Ingelmunster photos. This was the first show by the new BeLUG and it was really a prep show for LegoWorld2003 later in October. It tool place at a Hobbies Fair in a small town called Ingelmunster in Flanders (Belgium) over the weekend of 5th (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.events)

how, deep
(score: 2.285)

  BeLUG First Show EVER

BeLUG Ingelmunster photos. This was the first show by the new BeLUG and it was really a prep show for LegoWorld2003 later in October. It tool place at a Hobbies Fair in a small town called Ingelmunster in Flanders (Belgium) over the weekend of 5th (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

how, deep
(score: 2.285)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

"Steve Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:H1vuHB.Lqs@lugnet.com... (...) are: (...) acquaintances)... (...) I've been thinking as to reply to this when it comes to SCLTC. Our LTC came from ideas of other LTCs in the U.S. Most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.285)

  Several questions about new LDraw.org pages

Hallo First, I should say "nicely done". Hopefully it will make life of the LDraw staff easier. second - I have some questions: - In Parts library/updates page (using left-side menu on the main page) there are updates till 2002, but on the "old" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, deep
(score: 2.285)

  Re: scibrick and our future (long)

Felix, Scibrick, I feel, should be a group devoted to furthering the use of LEGO as an artistic media in the science-fiction genre. A very 'fluffy' sentence, so I'll explain: SB should be an independent group that is capable of presenting displays (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.285)

  Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

(...) I can't find your sneak previews page. How about a direct link to the image? (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.284)

  Re: variables and spybot

(...) For reasons unknown to me the designers of MindScript decided to use array property notation much like that used in Delphi to implement various features in the Spybot firmware. world should not be thought of as a subroutine. It is a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 2.284)

  Re: The shades of blue (Re: Marsek Blue might be available soon... S@H FAll 2002)

Thomas, How about this? (URL) created it today based on your suggestions. It still needs alot of info, but I have several color knowledgable people that will help me fill it out. It's based on the Bricklink color system, since that is the one I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary)

how, link
(score: 2.284)

  Rock Crawler

After a visit with Steve & Bryan last weekend, and being completely disasatisfied with my prototype rock crawler, I began a whole new design. My inspiration... Monster trucks. So I built a 4-wheel drive, 4-wheel steer vehicle with 4-link suspensions (...) (18 years ago, 22-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

deep, link
(score: 2.283)

  is it a relay or is it yet another motorized switch?

Seeing the pitiful designs I've made for motorized 9v train points, my brother Chris came up with one. Put a housing over it, and people will swear it's a relay. Not too many down sides with this one. There's no getting around the 6 brick height (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 2.282)

  Re: Unviewable page, useless warning (Was: UCS TIE Crawler)

(...) Wow. That's really wacky Javascript. I'm really rather amazed that Homestead makes such awfully complex Javascript for such an apparently small effect. But that's beside the point. I think you'll find that the code that's the problem is the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 2.282)

  Re: How many people have an online Lego membership?

Has anyone tried to make a club page? I spent some time with it, but it seemed pretty dumb (from an AFOLs perspective, I'm sure kids might think otherwise). I wanted to put up some of my MOCs and a link to my website. Unfortunately, you can only (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.281)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15a/b Tentative Rules Posted

(...) Looks good. I like it. Finalizing the arbitration = either one wire or two. And two wires boils down to every bot requiring two RCXs. (...) Determining a win condition isn't that hard, so depending on whether you're comfortable with dynamic (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.281)

More:  Next Page >>