  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

(URL) Check it out!> Hey everyone! I just put up 4 lots and hope to list more bulk parts lots this month after a summer of on-again off-again sorting. Clicking on the link takes you to all of my listings on eBay which are mostly baseball cards but (...) (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

link
(score: 0.821)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) France has long had a difficult relationship with Arab countries due to its colonialism in North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia come to mind). That reverse migration has happened only seems appropriate: the link worked both ways. There has (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 0.821)

  MM: Four new shops

I've built four new shops for the Medieval Marketplace. (URL) picture: (URL) the left: 1st - Potions Shop, owned by Bilal al'Zahani, a nomadic Loel from the western wasteland. Here he and his son Emyad, have pitched their tent, laid out the carpet (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.821)

  Re: The "LUGNET community" vs. the "LEGO community," and computer literacy

(...) Keep in mind, people who just discover LUGNET, or who do not participate in the newsgroup discussion are going to visit (URL) You scan the front page and what do you see? A link to LUGNET membership. MANY I have talked to have confused (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 0.821)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) That assertion hits upon a real dilemma for me. I should come clean and admit that I don't accept the argument that proof of God's existence would eliminate our free will to obey/disobey him; Adam and Eve certainly knew (in the context of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 0.821)

  Re: link to Portunus Temple

(...) Thanks Keith for posting the link here! I didn't even know there was a group for ancient buildings :-) And thanks Paul for the compliments on the Temple. I'm sorry, but no dat files or instructions... as much as I love building with the ABS, I (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

how, link
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?

(...) A few ideas to ignore... 1) If folks would use their brickshelf accounts as if they were paying for them there'd be a lot less bandwidth used. Limits to image and folder sizes have been suggested before. Other bandwidth-limiting features might (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 0.820)

  2D sound localizing robot

Here is our new sound localizing robot called Nic_3. It is capable of fixing the azimuth of a sound source that is located in the horizontal plane. The localizing process is done using the stereo audio amplifier that we already used with Nic_1 and (...) (16 years ago, 1-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics)

link
(score: 0.820)

  Exo Suit and Research Institute at TRU

Exo Suit (21109) $44.99 CUUSOO Research Institute (21110) $24.99 Are now in stock at TRU online. Not sure how long they have had them, but I'm very glad to have gotten the chance to pick them up, and thought others might be looking for them as (...) (10 years ago, 19-Dec-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

how
(score: 0.820)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnt54J.Jpy@lugnet.com... (...) I liked the technic beams because I could lock them together. I imagine double wide bricks can make a good foundation. Put an ocassional beam in to allow (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

deep
(score: 0.820)

  two historic facades

I have finally got around to putting up some images of two historic facades I have done recently: (URL) in a magnificent display of patience waited until the brickshelf folder was moderated before posting this message, so no need to post deep links (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town) !!

how, deep
(score: 0.820)

  Re: Question on crane parts (was Re: 2009 City)

(...) I think you are right. A few others have noticed this as well. Check out the link I note in this post: (URL) Jonathan (16 years ago, 28-Aug-08, to lugnet.town)

link
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Help with Patterns

(...) Ok so for reference I'm going to try to link you to brickshelf where I've uploaded an MLcad screenshot (URL) is where I'm at - I did actually notice the 'holes' talked about in the article when moving the image around in Mlcad. hope this works (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

link
(score: 0.819)

  Picture of what printer is capable of

(URL) Comments welcome. (...) Here is a link to a pretty bad picture of what my new machine is capable of. The minifigs and tiles are actually of excellent quality. The graphic over bricks was done by them with a less than perfect picture file so (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

link
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Town Hall for 1000steine-Land

(...) All I know is that my deep links are still working, even as of now. JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

deep
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Roll Call Idea

For my realm project, I just spent an hour drawing a map. I will scan it to-morrow. However, Since im only eleven, I dont know how any of you will be able to see the pictures because i cant put them up on brickshelf, since you have to be 13 or older (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 0.819)

  Congratulations, Nathan Sawaya!!!

Nathan has made today's Yahoo Home page news box!!! (as of 11:30 am PDT) Congratulations! Here's a link to the full article: (URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

link
(score: 0.819)

  Re: Congratulations, Nathan Sawaya!!!

(...) Ok, Who's MDT? Fess up!! (BTW, good job on the usage of "LEGO"...only thing missing was the link on the LEGO website explaining the usage...) Scott (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

link
(score: 0.819)

  GO MINIMAN GO Photo Contest

Al seguente indirizzo: (URL) un concorso relativo al trentesimo anniversario dei minifig. I premi saranno una copia del Green Grocer 10185 e 4 copie del Market Street 10190. Si può costruire una vignetta o un diorama e sottoporla in una delle 4 (...) (16 years ago, 26-Aug-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

link
(score: 0.819)

  BrickLink Set Inventories will be Auto-Posted to the lugnet.db.inv Newsgroup

Dear All, First I would like to say thanks to the LUGNET owners for creating a new newsgroup here on LUGNET for BrickLink announcements. I'm happy to announce cooperation with LUGNET regarding Set inventories. All newly submitted set inventories to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.bricklink, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

how, link
(score: 0.819)

More:  Next Page >>