  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New RcxCC revision posted

(...) Okay, another round of fixes/modifications. Sorry I'm making these changes so fast. I am *really* interested in hearing from anyone who is trying out my revised RcxCC, by the way. :-) Anyway, this version (available from the link above) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

how, link
(score: 2.429)

  Pop-up parts description

How might I implement a pop-up parts description when a student points the mouse at a part on the screen? Granted this procedure needs a library of part names in the language of choice. I imagine having to define a collision mask around the part and (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

how, link
(score: 2.429)

  How it starts (was Re: 2nd Annual Space IP 2002)

In the beginning The Ice Worm created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and The Ice Worm moved over the face of the waters. And The Ice Worm said, "Let there be light"; and (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

how, deep
(score: 2.429)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

(...) Or doesn't work, since we keep having wars. :( Yep, the American media does a great job to stir up hatred as to somehow justify it's shameful foreign policy. Omitting facts about the Holocaust by repeating (and repeating) only the figures on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.428)

  Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver : eyeball & turbo 'RCX'

(...) We have started to plan an autonomous "eyeball" using a modest color CMOS sensor 100x100 to 200x200 pixels. With 128x128 and 8 bit color, that's "only" 16 KBytes per image, with no compression. With some simple data reduction it could be much (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.428)

  Re: A (somewhat unhelpful) Suggestion

(...) Sure, and I'll add the part number to alt= for the official ones as you mentioned. I scoop all the unofficial parts posted to Lugnet into my parts directory, so when I used ML-CAD to make the dats for the images/maps, I used all the parts in (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

how, link
(score: 2.428)

  Re: Link Mini-fig

(...) Urghh. I just realized how crappy the "front" picture is. I'll replace it tomorrow. For anybody scratching their heads...it's an obi-wan/skiff luke head. --Josh (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

how, link
(score: 2.427)

  Re: RPG or PBM? (Was: Elements of a brick oriented RPG)

(...) I didn't really mean to exclude anything, I really just meant to raise the idea that character advancement isn't really an absolute necessity. The game would be a lot simpler if it were left out; in any case, with only four possible ratings (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

how, deep
(score: 2.427)

  Re: Star Wars Questions....

(...) Lucas has an interesting notion of a democratic election for Queen on Naboo. They have term limits and all the stuff that would be considered President. (...) They are the same ship, are you sure you saw the movie? (...) You mean Palpatine? (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.427)

  Re: What is exception "StackOverflowError" in method "<clinit>"

(...) Yes, you are both right (Thanks anyway) 1. TextLCD.print() works perfectly when called from simple programs 2. My code is most probably using too deep calls (Why is this not covered in the 10/10 'Core' book of Bagnall) BUT, QUESTION FOR YOU (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

how, deep
(score: 2.427)

  WTB or trade for Masts and Fleet Database, anyone interested?

Hello everyone, I guess i would post this here, IF anyone has oodles of extra masts and the platforms that go in middle, or if you just have some you want to get rid of, i am in DESPERATE need of them. if you are looking for stuff, i can check if i (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

how, link
(score: 2.426)

  Did you guys see this - its COOL!! (Re: LEGOfest Roma: LA PANORAMICA!!!)

(...) I have no idea what they are saying, but that link is COOL!!! You can click on it and drag it all around? How did he do that? WOW!!!! :) Mark P mfuss903@aol.com (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.426)

  Programming Scout

I have been looking for some information on how to program the Scout Brick, does anybody have a link to a good starting point, I got the Scout SDK from lego's website, but are there any alternatives around out there for the scout? For a start I (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.426)

  Re: harry potter movie gallery....corrections, link, apology....and update

(...) Well half of me feels real special that a whole lot of people would reply to one of my messages....and half of me feels real bad because I made a slight error...it wasn't Vic Lug...but the Vancouver Lego Club.... there was no lego....but there (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

how, link
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) <snip> YES!!!!!!!! I was at LL last week and I went to the model shop, I got some new girl who I guess messed up and was selling colors she should not have been selling - but I had no idea of this at the time, I thought they were now selling (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland.california)

how, link
(score: 2.425)

  Re: We need an update NOW (Was: Parts Update?)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GCMuJ8.E5M@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) attached. (...) I think this needs a little modification - if the parts could be zipped separately then people could just get the ones they want, and as (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.425)

  Re: Some ground vehicles to be seen in Starship RPG

(...) I do not mean to be negative about anyone else, but I think NOT seeing the possibilities with BTR as a lack of imagination. The first moment I saw those sets and parts, my mouth dropped open as I was struck with a torrent of possibilities. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 2.425)

  Cool Pneumatic Page

Here's a link I found on the net showcasing pneumatics. The author referenced my page (which is how I found it) but it's improved and I just LOVE the page design itself! (URL) It was posted on lugnet about a year ago... (URL) ---...--- Check out (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.424)

  Re: Gus, congratulations

(...) Thank you Dave, (applause), Thank you, thank you everyone (more applause)... Actually, SMART members David Schilling and Barton Place were also at the Robothon and have already congratulated me. The speech: The Line Maze was a very challenging (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

how, link
(score: 2.424)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans! (5138)

This is the link: (URL) inside the bright lights may blind you! For you will look upon the Holy Grail, the –BEST- accessory pack ever offered! 5138 was first offered back in 1994! It has two pieces of body armor and two gray swords and so, so, (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.424)

More:  Next Page >>