  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs

(...) How bizarre. If you type it straight into a browser it works but as a link it doesn't. I've fixed it but if anyone who actually knows something about computers could explain why maybe I can avoid it happening again. (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  My prediction on how the AT-ST walker looks like

Using MLCAD, I made a model of the AT-ST Walker without the StormTroopers yet. The total was 94 pieces. Stinks huh when its rumored to be around 10 bucks. Well, since most of the pieces is small, I guess around 110 pieces might be alright. (The (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?

(...) As far as I know, it is not possible to communicate between legOS and NQC using LNP. I think it would be possible to directly drive the IR port from your own code to send and recieve NQC-style communications, but the ability isn't built into (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: WorldLUG into public domain

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts about a future "umbrella" covering all the community ressources available on the web these days. Some times ago I had a similar discussion with Jake form LEGO Direct. I want to highlight two (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Color change: **CEO Draft Letter**

(...) Oops, wrong link... (URL) Yeah, grey *brick* was really uncommon until around 1984 when the castle (...) Cross between bored and curious I guess :) Once I realized how to do it rather quickly, it was pretty easy... Though admittedly writing a (...) (20 years ago, 2-Dec-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Excel list available ...

(...) way, you can control the description of what it is and how to decode it. It also makes it extra clear to visitors that the file is coming from an external site. Thanks, --Todd (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: How do I get these new applications working?

(...) I do have the parts that came with the Bricksmith download. I placed the folder in the /Library directory. I believe I have set both applications to look at that location. After some further experimenting, I have now found some files that (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Who here remembers...

The 2 battery box to 18 volt electric plate setup? I seem to have lost the link to the site that showed how to align a bunch of electric plates, attach wires and have 2 battery boxes connected in serial (a la 18 volts on the output.) Any info would (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Hee hee! COOL! Say, I wonder if math-geeks have a strong natural affinity toward custom tools like that? Why design a special tool and a custom markup when HTML already exists? Answer: Because it's easy, more pleasant to work with for lots of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H6wtDw.My7@lugnet.com... (...) The link list will certainly be a chore to setup but I think it will pay off in the long run. I also fully understand that links in these lists are always changing. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Lego Studios -- how to create Lego films

(...) Based on Brad Justus' remarks at BrickFest on Friday evening that does appear to be the case. It's sort of vague in my memory now but it seems like he made some mention of the fact that LEGO basically supports the creation of animation with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.animation)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Weird goings on in the Brick Link forum

Hi all! Due to very strange things going on in the forums/chats I will no longer be involved with them. Not sure how/why it is going on, but I will not be involved. Feel free to contact us via email until we can get a good forum (off BL) going. (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Railroad Dilemma

How have you got this working? I sat down and had a long think about it last night, and played checked out my points with a multimeter to see which circuits get broken when you move the points, and I can see that you need to cut the rail on both (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Contraption Wrapup / Status

Kai, (...) The only thing stupid is the unasked question. : ) (...) It is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I frankly don't know how long we will be there. Here is a link: (URL) you need a ride, LMK, but I think I will be pretty full, you might want to (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

I just noticed this huge thread, and only reading the first line by Kevin, I want to say, "Look at my trade page!" I have linked to just about every site I could think of that is a good site to find Legos. Look at it (see sig), LMK what you think. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Annoyed by eBay...

Hi, The list of reasons why NOT to use eBay continues to grow... I recently had an auction for a 4547 Club Car (yes the original one) and at the top of my description I informed potential buyers of 10002, how much it costs, and a link to Lego's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!

(...) That's how I found him - I saw his work on Brickshelf and searched around online until I found his account on 1000-steine...but his link was in German. My inquiry, wasn't taken very serioously at that point, so I didn't get a reply. About two (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Chyashitsu

(...) Ippei, Thanks for re-sizing the pictures (here's the new link, btw: (URL) ). It's nice to be able to see this in better detail. This is a great creation. I really like how you used SNOT to make the floor studless, and how in the outside you go (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.adventurers)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Digital Camera suggestions

(...) I was skeptical of floppies in the beginning, but in my experience as a Mavica owner, how badly it stinks seems to depend on how fast photos are being taken. If I'm snapping bazillions of quick photos (people or other fast-moving random stuff) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

  Re: Want to get started with legOS

Russell, This link is to the legOS Documentation: (URL) Instalation instructions are in the How to section a few pages in. Happy trails Chris (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.045)

More:  Next Page >>