  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1521 – 1540 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO organization on a budget. Is it possible?

Adam, I just started reselling these great units from Gould plastics called Slide-n-Lock. I didn't want to mention them until I got our website up for them, but they are the units that I use myself. Gould doesn't have any resellers that sell these (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.storage)

how, link
(score: 2.478)

  Re: History of the Oldest LEGO Garages

Gary, I noticed a variation in the Garage doors that I have. Knowing how you like variations, I thought I'd share. I have a red one with red weights & a red one with clear weights. The R/R has a back with a X pattern; the R/C has a smooth back. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.478)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:39F86D4D.64B495...ich.edu... (...) 1975-76 (...) metro (...) stores (...) because I (...) Jets (...) That's good. They do seem to be an excellent parts pack if you need red LEGO pieces. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.477)

  RE: LEGO 2001

(...) Ahhhh, the lure of numbers :-) (...) Agreed. I know about a half dozen kids that have these sets, and most of them would rather watch TV! Don't forget that a lot of these kits are in schools. They are dumped on teachers that have little or no (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.477)

  Re: Israel and the Palestinians

(...) To begin to explain, "rule of law" refers to the Enlightment concept "a government of laws rather than men." It means impartial enforcement of the law without the enforcers favoring their own friends, relatives, etc. (Another question is the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.476)

  Brickwise Report

Todd, how about adding a link to Brickwise from the main Lugnet page? And to .shopping as well? -John Van (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.476)

  Re: Brickwise Report

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G59120.HBD@lugnet.com... (...) And (...) Sorry for the brain fart--somehow I missed that "Shop" link that I've already followed before. I realize there is a .shopping link from the main page, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.476)

  Re: MOC: Radio Controlled Tank.

Tobbe, This is a nice looking model, especially with all the functions. As to more traction, you could use alternating regular chain links and tread links and mount a 1x4 plate on each tread link, studs out. I'm not sure how realistic this would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.476)

  PayPal international

Can someone verify how PayPal assesses fees on international transactions? I find conflicting information on their website. After logging in to your account, the "Policy Changes" link provides the following: International Payments Free for Domestic (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.services)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  Re: repost: chains1.dat

(...) OK, technically they are type-"5" lines now, but under super-magnification (zoom=20), they _still_ show up as if they were _regular_ lines (instead of _conditional_ lines). Please forgive me if I'm being presumptuous, but I'd like to offer (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  STUDfest V: Kevin's photos

Evening all, I'm just cropping and sizing Kev's enhanced pics from the last BrikWars. I know I'm being a tease, but I can't wait to tell you how cool they are! He's done a magnificent job - both the shots themselves and the enhancements are a treat. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  Re: Test message and Question to those who know how to change locations...

(...) Aaron, Why are you going to renew a lifetime membership? (It is your choice to give more money, and if you want to do it, go for it.) Do not create a new account. Try signing in and going to your profile and see if there is a link to edit it. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.people)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  Re: How long before the Mosaic is back?

Your mosaic link from the pull down menus don't work (main page). I was able to get to the mosaic, but only by going to shopping first. Rose r2 wrote in message ... (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  Re: Gear spacings.

Can't agree with you here Jennifer. I mean, isn't this half the fun of technic building? Working out gear ratio's, how to fit them in your model, changing, compromising.... If you'd write a program like that, link it to some CAD application, and if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.475)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

Yes, I agree with Dan. I think a link to an off-site database or clone portal would be very useful information. Even the rtl LEGO FAQ page had a section of clones information. (URL) no, I find no reason that the database or any other information (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

how, link
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Part repost: chains1.dat [Lots of problems fixed]  [DAT]

(...) Hi Matt, How would you like a new primitive for those 1/2 toruses? I have made one for my "epaulette" The torus primitive is one of the reasons I have not posted it here yet. I will now post the files. Please see the file data below. I hope I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Carolina Train Builders - Custom Train Models For Sale

Mike - Excellent! The descriptions help quite a bit to establish a link between sets I already have and how much value you've added in creating these models. That's important to any consumer, I guess. The piece counts provide some insight into the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 2.474)

  Diary of a sorting man

The last few weeks I've been sorting. In a bad way. Before rtlToronto9, I started sorting out pieces. It made Technic building so easy, especially to get what you needed when you were trying to assemble something you had in mind. It also made (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Electoral College

(...) Much of this is diccussed in a history of the electoral college at: (URL) is a link there to a .pdf file that is long, but (IMHO) worth reading - Very educational) (...) Yes. Maine is this way, I am still unsure how the two votes that are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.474)

  Re: eToys shipping rates - yuck!

(...) It depends on what you buy, and how many. (...) I assume you bought either the Lightsaber Duel or the Droid Starfighter?-- regularly $5.99? Well, if you're paying $2.99 + $.95 for shipping, you're still saving 33% over the retail price. In (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.473)

More:  Next Page >>