  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Yes, the total number of files on the Parts Tracker is now at it lowest since Sep 2007. The u* decision was ratified by the LSC on 5 Feb 2010 and a link to (URL) was posted to Latest News on the LDraw.org home page. Chris (14 years ago, 6-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.934)

  Re: LDraw.org 2010-02 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Despite indications of a steady - if not increasing - rate of new file submission. The post-CA parts updates have shown a steady trend of reducing the backlog, bravo to Chris and the reviewers and the authors! (...) Thanks for the link. Could (...) (14 years ago, 6-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.934)

  Re: Is the Emerald Night (PF) Slow?

(...) Some of the late steam era passenger trains could manage quite a pace. Besides, the occasional catastrophic LEGO train derailment can be kinda fun! With the maximum speed I am generating, derailment is not a risk. (...) Absolutely true. (...) (15 years ago, 19-May-09, to lugnet.trains)

deep
(score: 0.934)

  Re: Deep Yellow

(...) How is it that Michael Purvis, Smart Guy At Large, had a working one that dropped bumped tokens, A MONTH AGO? :) Calum (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 0.933)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) First of all, no. I have nothing interesting in the world of compressors. I got sidetracked building an all mechanical walker that has no gravity well. I think it's a cool idea, which I may revisit later, but I think this design requires more (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 0.933)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) hi Mr Dulin, thank you very much for the compliments! i am very happy with the overall design, it will translate nicely to my next ship (though she will be frigate sized;-)) as far as the sails are concerned, the reason i leave out mainsails (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.933)

  Re: The Lego Mecha Hall of Fame - What do you think?

the day i first discovered the LMHoF i was inspired to even greater heights in Mecha engineering and design. i used it as a resource, studying the ways of the masters, how they crafted their designs, how they constructed joint articulations, (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.933)

  Re: 419 scammer in .robotics

(...) What are 419s? "Nigerian Lockbox" is how I've always known that scam and its variants. This is not the first time this has happened. (you need to get out more, I guess...) It's due to the gateway with an external mailing list, which does not (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 0.932)

  More BSG Thoughts : Spoilers

I watched part of the first and the whole second half again and here's some seni-random thoughts. * * *Spoilers Below * * * Don't Scroll Down If You Don't Want to Know . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ***You were warned*** . . . . . . . . . . . . . (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 0.932)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) airspace is. I don't need more than about an inch to the side of the board... but others may have larger apparatuses, and I need to know how far to clear off at the side... (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 0.932)

  Re: The Bar Does Not Go Down

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HxKEsp.tHy@lugnet.com... (...) know how (...) audience (...) there (...) reacting (...) <Snip some exellent points> (...) I agree with you totally on this . I think one of the reasons the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, link
(score: 0.932)

  Re: The Lego Mecha Hall of Fame - What do you think?

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote: -big snip- (...) Yo E. I figured this I needed to reply to, since we did talk about it for all of about 10 hours in the Saturn to and from NWBC. 42 skedoo all the way! :-) The LMHOF has served me very well, (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.932)

  Re: LDraw BFC Tool

(...) Stupid me Link on sourceforge: (URL) Tim (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: Reasons for the color change

(...) It would also be less expensive. Oh wait, that's probably what you meant by "cheaper". Something I found out last year about recycling plastic is exactly why the quality degrades so much each time it's recycled. Plastic is made of a bunch of (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: LDraw BFC Tool

(...) Hi, I like to introduce version 1.7.0.5 Beta of the BFC-Tool (it is necessary to update the information on the downloads section on ldraw.org): New features: Changed required .NET Framework from 3.5 to Framework 2.0 Added "What's (...) (14 years ago, 20-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back!

(...) Oh I'm sure I am too. (...) Your site layout is all up to you. I would never try and tell you how it should work. I just think all lego creation websites should have the models as close to the front as possible. (...) I host my pictures on my (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: CD auto feeder project

Rob, Thanks for posting the new link to your website. I spent a bit of time going over the Window Walker making sense of the pneumatics and was about to reply and thanks you, when I went to browse the rest of you site. You site is a gold mine! (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: Monster Chess pits LEGO bots in game of awesome

(...) Nicely played. Maybe they could link it up with my (URL) program,and they wouldn't need to use that external computer ;) ROSCO (14 years ago, 16-Jun-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

link
(score: 0.931)

  Re: The Solarian Imperial Archive is back!

(...) I never said backstory was pointless or even brought that up. I'm not sure where you're going exactly but I'll go with it. Here's how it is: If you don't have some great MOCs to begin with no one reads your stories. Even then most people skip (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.930)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Glad you like it! I'm pleased with how the interior turned out, but to be honest I think the exterior could be better. When I can build something that looks as good as Dragonstar, Vanguard, or Ghoul with the kind of interior details I like... (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 0.930)

More:  Next Page >>