  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-01

(...) I have been able to test only a few parts iet, but here are my findings: - [flowers.dat] This file shows superimposed polys (tris and quads) in the petals of the flower, this is a problem in the flower itself (3742.dat), not in the flowers.dat (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  link labels

(...) Most people probably aren't used to seeing links written as (URL) The Official LEGO Website> so some slight bit of education might be appropriate...but on the other hand I tend to think that most people also won't give it a second thought (if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

There is a broken link in the Linux Getting Started section: (URL) link to the LDraw Parts Library in Step 1 is broken. It current is set to the following: (URL) Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Newbie help request.... rotation

(...) How close are you looking to get? (very slow link right now, so didn't try to download the file you have so far) (...) When I need to rotate parts I hardly ever use the rotation/position menu. I just go into fine mode (you can set the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) Thanks, Manfred. This link is now fixed. Steve (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

Hi Manfred - The link is fixed, thanks. -Tim (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Update to Toradoch Site + Link

(...) That's a good question. I'm sure there might be some moral quandry with how I seeded my links page -- I stole the URLs and descriptions from Kyle Keppler's links page! (erm, thanks Kyle? :-) There seems to be a kind of standard link button (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Ah yes, that does help. I don't know what you mean by "menu bar" but I do see the acronym link in the list of topics on the FAQ page. But how would I find that from the lugnet.com main page? ...Ah, I see, it's one of the newsgroups. I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How to get to the guide pages

(...) There is now a text link below the search box near the top of the page. It says "guide" between "Links" and "Shop." BEN (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  How do I contact Busy Bee?

I'm trying to contact Busy Bee but the link "(URL) isn't working. Could someone please post their phone number or other contact information? (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: How long is a chain?

"Stefan" == Stefan Elsner <news02@lowpoly.com> writes: Stefan> Lego Dacta #779937 contains 108 chain links. How long is the resulting Stefan> chain? 108 gear teeth long. If you wrap a chain around a gear (say, a 24 tooth one), each link will 'cover' (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  How to get RCX software and the IR tower to work on modern systems

And yes, it uses virtual devices. A friend sent me a link to this page- <https://www.bartnec...EU-FA9e10> The page gives a walkthru to set up a virtual device, install XP in that virtual device and then spool up the RCX software and the IR tower I (...) (3 years ago, 6-Mar-22, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Just how sturdy are your trains?

Thanks for putting up a link to the "exploded" view. Now, I finally know what you mean by putting o-rings on those wheels. For the longest time I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. The o-ring goes inbetween the rims of the hub. Use two (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: peeron updates?

Jen I prefer to see the updates posted. about once a week would be nice. I know you guys include a list of new pics and sets added, how about a single link for "new" pics and another for "recent " inventories? If other people (or enough) disagree, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: A Generic Idea

Nick Tarleton wrote: > I don't know how fast the speaker can change frequency > or how soon it can be reacted to, so I can't get a bandwidth estimate. The telephone system can (at best) transmit at 56Kbaud (that's the speed of the fastest possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Looks good Jake, and it's going great guns already! One interesting question: how come Lego is allowed to link to their shop-at-home sales page on the About Lego page, whereas us plebian ordinary eBay sellers (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Castle Curator?

(...) I wonder how a task like this would exactly be choreographed? I mean, is there a limit to how many people can attain permission to edit a sidebar for one group, or would one person (who supposedly has a lot of time) have to take suggestions (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  How to get to the guide pages

Ok, maybe I'm just being dense but i can't figure out how to get to the guide pages on lugnet without typing in guide.lugnet.com into my location bar. Is there a link from wither the main lugent page or the new pages? -- Thomas Main (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.

I've seen a lot of usage of the Technic Link Chain and Technic Link Tread in your models, and for those of you who use them, I'd like to know how much would you use of each type on average? The reason I'm asking is I'd like to get some comments on (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Ok, I am just wondering "If I was a newbie" how does someone find this page or link? Since Lugnet main page has a new look, I have tried to find it. So, what are the steps finding it on Lugnet? -Abner (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.048)

More:  Next Page >>