 Database / Set Inventories / 881
Re: peeron updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:16:17 GMT

Jen

I prefer to see the updates posted. about once a week would be nice.

I know you guys include a list of new pics and sets added, how about a
single link for "new" pics and another for "recent " inventories?

If other people (or enough) disagree, then I would like to have them
e-mailed weekly.

I normally check/use it several times a week, but weekly updates remind me
to check if I have not in the last couple of days.

BTW, our 5921 confirmation was from a MISB set and built to confirm the
extra piece.

Also, great job on the site overall, and I like the recent
additions/improvements.

Thanx,

Mark Millere
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millere's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>