 Database / Set Inventories / 884
Re: peeron updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Samuel Christiansen writes:
I appreciate hearing back from you.  It's nice to get confirmation that the
inventory was noticed.  I think I prefer getting an e-mail simply because it
clogs the newsgroup up less.  It also starts an e-mail thread that I use to
communicate mistakes, changes, questions, or comments.

Hmm, I disagree on this point... I'd rather "clog" the newsgroup than "clog"
people's email accounts, if that makes sense. Not that I think *either* is a
clog. The newsgroup is meant for posting inventories - isn't that what
you're doing, Jenn? I say stick to the NG; that way it's accessible for
people to look back, etc.

just MHO.
-Shiri