  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: curator

(...) Thanks, Mike! Looks great. I know you know this already, but... your artwork is *so* awesome! How could anyone resist mousing over that?! You should give yourself a credit for it somehow. maybe some tiny text under the last HR? I honestly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 1.016)

  Inventory for set 4795 Ogel Underwater Base and AT Sub

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 4795-1 Set Name: Ogel Underwater Base and AT Sub Category: Alpha Team Year Released: 2002 Inventoried by BrickLink member (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

deep, link
(score: 1.015)

  Re: A primer on making custom elements

Hey, thanks for posting this, Norbert! It's very informative and well-written. I'm going to try the epoxy. I've tried a couple of hair pieces using a cut down motorcycle helmet as a base, but because I get a one-track mind about my hobby techniques (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

how, link
(score: 1.015)

  Re: What's your favorite locomotive?

(...) My favorite locomotive is Green Mountain Railroad's #405, an old Alco RS1 that used to belong to the Rutland Railroad. It doesn't have a particularly nice livery (it's green with a yellow stripe), and it's not particularly nice to look at (...) (13 years ago, 28-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

link
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111

(...) THe gears didn't come with the set--they were just in the box when I got it--the instructions don't show them listed. I'm glad I got them, though--they're different than the gears in the other 2 old sets I have--these ones fit the old black (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 1.014)

  Walmart, Zellers, TRU, S@H sales

Walmart flyer good from Friday October 28th through Thursday November 3rd. Rollback to $39.44 on these three sets (was $49.86) 7868 Mace Windu's Starfighter 4183 The Mill (pirates) 7067 Jet-Copter Encounter (Alien Conquest) Zellers flyer good from (...) (13 years ago, 27-Oct-11, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

link
(score: 1.014)

  Re: New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming

(...) I also agree that Lugnet was THE place to go back in the day and I also wouldn't mind seeing it rise again. But I am just thinking that Lugnet's inability to edit and cancel posts will be a huge factor preventing it from being the proverbial (...) (14 years ago, 30-Jul-10, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.013)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Speed and Master Build Contests

The ISD Speed Build has been done. And Done. And DONE! We in the Great NorthWest are going to present a new challenge. An open competition speed build - each contestant alone. No teamwork, no committee, no sharing of the glory - or the prizes! Here (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

how, deep
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Great Ball Contraption modules

Philo, How about showing a vid of the two modules the other way - with the hailfire feeding the sweeper. That would mean you get see a vid of the sweeper doings it thing more often. I love these ball contraptions - I am currently teaching my group (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Facts and Figures (A repost from Pause archive, by Jeff Crites, 1995)

how, link
(score: 1.013)

  Where did the LEGO train history pages go?

Looks like Ben's pages (referenced in the sidebar) on fgltc are no more? I just wrote an answer in Quora (URL) wanted to link to the history... I think there was an archive on the ngltc.org pages but that site now is reported by Google as unsafe. (...) (13 years ago, 20-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

link
(score: 1.013)

  Brick or Treat!

The next installment in my SRW Scenic Tours "Texas Brick Railroad" photo series: "Brick or Treat" (URL) Image is a link. --Tony (13 years ago, 14-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

link
(score: 1.012)

  New Items On The Vault, plus Reduced Prices on Most Others!

----Prices on almost everything have been cut!!!---- Many items are now being sold below cost!!! Plus we have more new items - Star Wars, Dinosaurs, Mars, Kabaya Bionicle II and Jack Stone, Target Train, Model Team and much more! SPECIAL - Get a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep, link
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Help me with the math

(...) I believe that the Bush administration believed he had them and could at any time make them available to al-Qaeda. That was the source of the immediacy, not that some attack was imminent. (...) Do you have a better explanation of the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.012)

  Information on Set 4886

I was checking out Brickset when I found (URL) this>. A quick search here and other refs resulted in no information on it. Anyone here seen or know where, how, or if this is to become avaliable. The designer/ creator line continues to impress with (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO Train set instructions

(...) Instructions are still available! They are on Peeron.com now - just look up the set number and they link to the instructions. I have also had great luck finding instructions to current sets through links on Brickset.com. -Matt :) (13 years ago, 10-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains)

link
(score: 1.012)

  Rail in the Sky

The first installment in my new Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, "The Texas Brick Railroad": "Rail In The Sky" (URL) Image is a link. --Tony (13 years ago, 11-Oct-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

link
(score: 1.012)

  My God, it's full of stars.

(URL) Introducing the (URL) Another one of my favourite science fiction ships, from the movie 2010, built to scale with my (URL). This post is long overdue, since the Leonov has been complete since last August. It took longer to take the pictures (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Custom Tread Links

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:IBtK0H.6EA@lugnet.com... (...) They seem much less likely to pop off if you can get them to snap on properly. And I really mean snap on, with an audible snapping sound. I've had 1x3 plates (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New competition idea

(...) Ok, like this; (URL) kids toy versions have multiple tracks. There are single track ones too but I can't find a link. I think building something to do this would be hard. But then, you guys don't like Sumo, 'cos its easy, right? Let me know if (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>