 Trains / 31450
31449  |  31451
Subject:
Where did the LEGO train history pages go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:14:39 GMT

Looks like Ben's pages (referenced in the sidebar) on fgltc are no more? I just
wrote an answer in Quora

http://www.quora.com/LEGO/Why-did-LEGO-move-to-battery-operated-trains

and wanted to link to the history... I think there was an archive on the
ngltc.org pages but that site now is reported by Google as unsafe. Any clues?

Thanks!