 Local / Canada / 2482
2481  |  2483
Subject:
Walmart, Zellers, TRU, S@H sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:43:59 GMT

Walmart flyer good from Friday October 28th through Thursday November 3rd.

Rollback to $39.44 on these three sets (was $49.86) 7868 Mace Windu’s Starfighter 4183 The Mill (pirates) 7067 Jet-Copter Encounter (Alien Conquest)

Zellers flyer good from Friday October 28th through Thursday November 3rd.

They have both the city ($39.99) and Star Wars ($49.99) Advent calendars in store (full price). They also have a bunch of LEGO board games at full price.

Save 20% on all Cars 2 LEGO sets. Now $7.99-$31.99, reg $9.99-$39.99.

I noticed they actually had some yellow ticketed LEGO when I was out yesterday. A couple of games, some small DUPLO, and the earliest batch of $12.99 Ninjago spinners for $10.

I can’t see the TRU flyer online anymore, and I rarely get it with my paper. A friend gets it and can tell me about it, but I don’t always get all the info.

Free Harry Potter polybag set “the Lab” (value $4.99) with any purchase of $35 or more of LEGO (usual disclaimers).

25% off five tub, bucket or box sets. Pink brick box, large pink brick box, Ultimate LEGO Builder set, Brick and more (121 pieces) and 6177 LEGO Basic Bricks Deluxe.

All $39.99 LEGO sets are 2 for $60. Over 15 to choose from.

All $24.99 LEGO sets are 2 for $40. Over 10 to choose from.

S@H notes:

On the page about their new design for the website, towards the bottom of the page there is a link to a survey where you can tell them what you think of the re-design.

I received my Holiday catalogue today.

They have a few deals that end on October 31st: Double VIP points and getting a free Christmas set with an order over $99. Free shipping continues into December.

Gail Meagher Halifax