  Search Results: honda
 Results 61 – 80 of about 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Please make the follwing groups to further "enhance" my LEGO/Lugnet experience

Lugnet.religion.chri....methodist Lugnet.politics.us.democrat Lugnet.technology.co...c.software Lugnet.occupations.electrician Lugnet.automotive.honda Give me time. I'll make more... (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

honda
(score: 0.318)

  Coming to driveways of overpaid individuals: the International CXT7300 truck

International presents: The CXT7300 Truck : (URL) told me about this the other day, but above is the product brochure. I must say, it's about as beautiful as a Pontiac Aztek (and maybe a Honda Element of M-blocks), and probably about as useful as a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun)

honda
(score: 0.318)

  Too many Honda Elements

So I finally got around to unloading my car, 2003 Silver Honda Element, after BrickFest. I live in an apartment so I drove it out of the Garage and parked in the back ally to unload. Parked in the back ally was a 2003 Silver Honda Element. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.318)

  Re: Honda + Mega Bloks - Ad!!!

(...) Hi Ram! The Honda commercial has been around for quite a while, actually. I first saw it long before seeing the LEGO/Volvo images. Both the MEGABLOKS and LEGO models are very cool, though I must admit that I enjoy the self-assembling Honda ad (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

honda
(score: 0.316)

  Honda + Mega Bloks - Ad!!!

(URL) saw this in a magazine and decided to search on the web. I guess Volvo + Lego is already facing competition! - Ram - (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

honda
(score: 0.314)

  Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:I0tsrv.10tA@lugnet.com... <SNIP> I don't think that's THAT embarassing. You don't know how incredibly happy I (...) steering (...) parts (...) AUDIO (...) steering (...) it. Hey Calum, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this...

(...) I become attached to people and things, and, unless something really peturbs me, that attachment continues--for example--LEGO has never pi**ed me off, therefore I still have that hobby. One 1986 Honda Prelude didn't bug me until the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments

(...) Alas, Stupid Project fun has failed. Colleagues and I pulled out the airbag as per Honda instructions, and found the existing mini-harness inside to not have a connector for the Audio switch. So for now, my audio switch is useless, perhaps to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments

(...) Going through these instructions in real life is a treat too. You mentally note stuff like "Got that one....wanted that one...got that one...never saw that one in the store" over and over again. (...) Listen, after a day of debugging godawful (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Quality issue - update

(...) First, what ABS can allow moulding to is different than what the company targets. Precision costs money. Decrease the tolerance, and you increase the cost, because more rejects are made. Also, the mold tolerance is different than the part (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.311)

  re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks

Actually, I'd say it the other way around. LEGO used to look like what Mega Blocks is focused around now, but MB uses more action elements in their sets. Basic and model building sets look a lot like what people who grew up with LEGO are used to. In (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)

honda
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Lego seems to be copying Mega Blocks

Actually, I'd say it the other way around. LEGO used to look like what Mega Blocks is focused around now, but MB uses more action elements in their sets. Basic and model building sets look a lot like what people who grew up with LEGO are used to. In (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.general)

honda
(score: 0.307)

  Every piece has its purpose.....almost!

Hello! Here are some images of my latest creation, the Honda Element. This was created for a client who wanted a LEGO version of the popular SUV. It's pretty basic, but I guess that is the fault of the real vehicle designers, not me! Most people (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build) !

honda
(score: 0.305)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Whoa--I'm so conflicted. Of course, the Honda was made of virtual bricks, so it's more eco-friendly than the ABS Volvo. Gosh gosh gosh, I can't decide. (...) Hey, get out of my boots! Dave! (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.304)

  Re: Every piece has its purpose.....almost!

(...) I hope not. I honestly hadn't even thought about that. I have heard of problems with StarWars and Star Trek. Lets just say it's a model "inspired" by the Honda Element! I did see Erics rendition, it was really good! (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.build)

honda
(score: 0.304)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) Hmmm. Looks like a moral conundrum for you, Dave! One one hand, Honda chooses to "create" a car in clone bricks (good), but the car is an SUV (baaad). Volvo chooses LEGO (not clone), but also doesn't choose an SUV (good). Just walking a mile (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.304)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) (URL) elementary>. 8^) Unbridled hilarity aside, the Volvo looks really good, and who can criticize driving safety-awareness? I'm just glad that they didn't choose an SUV as the spokesvehicle. Dave! (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.304)

  Re: Lego Volvo

(...) If it wasn't built on an actual automotive frame, it would've been virtually impossible to move. I suspect the entire frame is from the car, and just the bodywork is Lego. Still very cool. And much better than that Megablocks Honda commercial. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 0.304)

  Compose your own Element comersial

The Japaneses have too much fun: (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.303)

  Re: [rtlToronto] April Monthly Dinner

(...) I still feel bad for saying that. I will not apologize, however, for saying that it's not the best looking Honda ever made (that's between the '79 Civic and the '86 Prelude, btw ;) ) I've owned 3 Hondas in my life, my dad owns a CRV and I'm (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.303)

More:  Next Page >>