  Search Results: honda
 Results 41 – 60 of about 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Don't feel obligated - and don't do it unless you want to. LEGO is our hobby - not a work commitment. I'm willing to handle it by myself. (...) Actually the tables wouldn't be required, as they have them there for only $8 each. They require (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

honda
(score: 0.810)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Michel Magnan writes: <snip> (...) I've got a staple gun - just pliers for removal though. ;-) (...) We've got more time available, (they let us in at 15:00) having the tables ready and waiting should help a lot, and I'm (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

Hi all, Contact me if you are interested in these. Since this is not a marketplace group, I don't want to say directly... Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

All, I got alot of requests for these sets and sold out very quickly. Since then I have recieved more stock so if you were looking and could not find it, please revisit the link I emailed you. Regards, Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.809)

  Re: a question for those with lots of technic

(...) I have made my own supercars (sorry I haven't made a good website for them yet), including a Honda CRX, a Honda NSX, and a McLaren F1 LM Roadcar. These are all approximately to the scale of Lego's supercars, although the McLaren somehow (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.807)

  Toh...

honda
(score: 0.806)

  Japan & Kabaya MISB brickbay shop update

Hi all, I've added more of the Knights and Rock Raiders "gift sets" and more of the Technic Honda ASIMO promo. Please visit (URL) Chris Barker chris@superfami.com (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.805)

  Honda ASIMO Robot

This is only semi-related, but Below is the weblink to the Honda Worldwide site that shows the robot. (URL) you check out the movies you can see it in action. Very cool. (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.804)

  Re: New MOCs: Space Jalopy, Roadster, and Tug

(...) Heh. Good stuff. Reminds me of the local punks driving Honda Civics with gigantic wings on the back end. (...) Good to see the tug again. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

honda
(score: 0.804)

  Where in Tokyo can I find Kabaya sets ?

Hi, I'll be in Tokyo for a couple of days and I was wondering where I can find the famous Kabaya sets. I heard they are from a candy company but how easy it is to find the Lego sets ? Do I need to buy the candy too ? What Kabaya sets can I expect (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.jp)

honda
(score: 0.803)

  March 27 - past tense

Well we managed to stuff John and his LEGO and Chris and his LEGO and me and most of my LEGO into the Honda. I could tell how bumpy the road was by how many pieces fell off the sign into John's hand. :-) John showed off his crane, and then I got to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.800)

  Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?

I think people are missing a few key points in this discussion. Consider your average movie or television show... some of the comments made in this thread have suggested that you can't use a company's product in a movie without express permission. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)

honda
(score: 0.800)

  anyone want lift from Reading area to south coast legofest?

Anyone need a lift next week? I will be driving down from Wokingham, near Reading. I have a large Honda Shuttle. 4 of the seats will be removed for Lego, but I can easily accomodate someone else and their Lego. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Chris Snead

Thanks Chris, I have built "Alone" for many years before comming to Lugnet, so I'm excited by the praise. All my robots have a layer of dust too... yep since they were purpose made, they are here to stay! I have been playing aound with basic (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

honda
(score: 0.796)

  Re: Libertarian Propaganda

(...) In a sense? A bunch of people died for no good reason and most Americans don't even care! It is way more than tragic "in a sense." (...) The kids are not the only tragedy. The adults are too. As is the fact that such a miscarriage of justice (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.793)

  Re: Some Lego buying stats

(...) My sister lives in a two bedroom two bath apartment in Santa Monica, probably considered a desirable neighborhood (whenever you see a Southern California street lined with those tall skinny palm trees in a movie, chances are good it is her (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.792)

  New Items on The Vault - 7/7

Time for more new sets on The Vault! As of July 2 (sorry, my delay in getting this on Lugnet), there are several new Technic items, some new Aquazone items and Castle sets, plus Honda Asimo robots and just a few Colorline. Comming soon is a 'scratch (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.791)

  Re: Going to DC, where to stay?

(...) In checking, the Greenburg event is actually the 18th, and we will be there this weekend (10-12) I may have to consider a 2nd trip just for the show (again, Woodbridge is only 5 hrs driving time). Wife is working that weekend, so I am sure I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

honda
(score: 0.788)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) We will have a proper TABLE TOP train layout area this time at TVLF So PLEASE bring the shed. Buy a bigger car! You wouldnt believe how useful my Honda Shuttle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 0.787)

  Re: Honda ASIMO Robot

Does anyone have scan of the instructions for this model? I'd appreciate it if you could point me to the right direction or email me a scan copy. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.785)

More:  Next Page >>