  Search Results: honda
 Results 161 – 180 of 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Inventory on The Vault

Time for more new items at The Vault. Several Star Wars sets, some Rock Raiders and a variety of other sets this time. Check www.insidethevault.com for details on the available sets, and just send email to mattchiles@gorge.net to order. Be sure to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

honda
(score: 0.253)

  New Items on The Vault 8/29/02

Almost forgot to mention this on Lugnet.... It has been a while, but I just put a bunch more sets on The Vault including some Pirate, Castle, Town, Technic, Train and a little of just about everything else. Also new Kabaya Alpha Team sets! Check (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

honda
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Two Completed - Left Arm and More!

!!!Dr. Snead!!! (...) Cool, you saw the head .mpg (!!!) When I work with gears the goal is to not only provide enough touque, but the movement has gotta be just fast enough so that when you look at the articulation, it doesn't put you to sleep (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.248)

  Re: John Deere Mecha

(...) This device seems to contradict my years of engineering training... Oh, wait - I have no engineering training... Seems like I remember there being some problem about building a walking machine this big that can carry a power supply capable of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

honda
(score: 0.246)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

honda
(score: 0.246)

  Sale at The Vault (plus a new email address)

I have a new email address - mattchiles@gorge.net. If you have sent anything to my old address since Friday the 19th, I haven't got it. :( So this email is to let you know about the new address, and as long as I have your attention, how about a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.245)

  New Items on The Vault, plus new shipping policy 7/5/2

There is a really wide variety of new sets on The Vault this time, covering many themes and spanning about 20 years - check the listings below and see all the details at www.insidethevault.com. The BIG news is that everything has been repriced, with (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

honda
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Fan Thank You Letter

(...) Taken from an e-mail sent to me a few months back: --- Subject: FW: Stella Awards In 1994, a New Mexico jury awarded $ 2.9 million U.S. in damages to 81-year-old Stella Liebeck who suffered third-degree burns to her legs, groin and buttocks (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego)

honda
(score: 0.242)

  New Items on The Vault - 5/23/02

Lots of discussion on my last post! I'll go with these groups until the charters are revised someday to better suit things. -Matt :) Lots of new items this time including an old 70's set, lots of old train items, some promos, new Kabaya, new Coke (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

honda
(score: 0.239)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

"John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com> wrote in message news:Gvr5Ju.21E@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) and (...) Roland (...) Holy Moly this is an old thread. I love it when these get revived out of the blue. The funny thing is I've actually drifted (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.space)

honda
(score: 0.238)

  Re: NBLTC Second meeting

"Jonathan Reynolds" <scorch@tinyworld.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gv90rw.2ny@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) heights (...) British (...) accomplished.... (...) I guess people with bigger cars (like my Honda Shuttle) could build double-sized (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

honda
(score: 0.237)

  Re: LEGO Mindstorms on the same list as R2D2, Hal, and Honda's ASIMO

Speaking of Asimo...I saw a Honda ad for him during prime time on t.v. earlier this week! They were talking about how he is gonna be able to take care of people (be their eyes, ears, hands etc.). I thought this to be quite the astonishing turn of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.237)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) Hi All, I hope you don't mind me throwing in my experiences here. We (NELUG) were in much the same position about 1.5 years ago - do we build some tables as per a LEGO standard, or buy some. We ended up building ours, and I'll give some of my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

honda
(score: 0.237)

  Re: LEGO Mindstorms on the same list as R2D2, Hal, and Honda's ASIMO

"Aaron Sneary" <asneary@shakespearedc.org> wrote in message news:Gv0wuo.Lrw@lugnet.com... (...) with. (...) of (...) ::sigh:: It is really sad to me to see so much publicity going to these whimsical do-nothing robots that are developed simply for (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.237)

  Sale at The Vault this week!

Time for a sale! There are no new items at www.insidethevault.com this week, but until Wednesday, April 24th, take 10% off this listed prices of absolutely everything in the catalog! Plus, if your order is at least $50, take free shipping in the US (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

honda
(score: 0.236)

  New Items at Inside The Vault this week

I think this is the first time I have put a Vault annoucement in the brickships group, but it seems like a good place so I thought I would be different this time... I have lots of stuff arriving so here is more stuff for sale! See (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

honda
(score: 0.234)

  New Items on The Vault - 3/7/02

Time for more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. And I have a question for you all: - should the business name change to "Inside The Vault" from "The Vault", to reflect the domain name? Let me know what you think... There (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.232)

  ASIMO, the Honda Humanoid Robot  [DAT]

A fun little set, although very hard to find (it was a promo giveaway at the 2001 Honda Fair). Simple enough to render in MLCAD, just had to play around with different colors. Now I wish there were Chrome colored Technic pieces... (URL) you download (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

honda
(score: 0.232)

  New Items on The Vault - 2/21/2

Time for more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. We have a ton of new Space sets this time, mostly Classic and Futuron, including big spaceships, the Monorail, little ships, Light & Sounds and even some Blacktron! Plus we (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.231)

  New Items on The Vault - 01/25/2002

It hasn't been long, but here are more new sets on The Vault! See www.insidethevault.com for details. This time we have tons of Technic sets, including large quantities of quite a few, and many older and rarer sets. Also we have a few Adventurer's (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 0.229)

More:  Next Page >>