  Search Results: higdon studies
 Results 586 – 605 of 710.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Larry - your vehemous defence of asking to be left alone is admirable indeed. And you are certainly correct in that you are facing the consequences of your actions - I will actually support your doing so. But I would ask you this - If you knew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.259)

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Larry - your vehemous defence of asking to be left alone is admirable indeed. And you are certainly correct in that you are facing the consequences of your actions - I will actually support your doing so. But I would ask you this - If you knew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.259)

  Re: About "Plowed Territory" - Outcomes

(...) Since we have already concluded everything as plowed ground, and the major participants concede that neither can persuade the other, I propose moving passed plowed ground to the crop yielded by the ground. Assuming that atheism were "the" (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.259)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

(...) I have had people in face to face discussions, refuse to ever talk to me again because I supported ideas like this. (Or that sexual encounters between adults and children are not necessarily unhealthy, or that cannibalism isn't evil.) But the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Personal page

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G3o2zq.1n5@lugnet.com... (...) Ok. (...) don't (...) from (...) Thanks for the advice. I believe I understand the correlation between ease of use and moneymaking on the web (and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.publish)

studies
(score: 0.256)

  Re: My Official Viewpoint

(...) It may depend on what your opinion of the problem is. :-) If you put a disclaimer that says, "Some materials may be unsuitable for some viewers," or "Viewer discretion is advised," or "Some materials may be unsuitable for young audiences," (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.256)

  Sales for 1980's castle and space models

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

studies
(score: 0.255)

  Needed a help, especially please read 'p/s'

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

studies
(score: 0.255)

  Mark Ng's offered

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

studies
(score: 0.255)

  Mark Ng's offered

Hi, everyone! Last Monday, I have received an e-mail that was wrote by Mark Ng. I believe this fellow wanted to sell his LEGO castle and space sets to those interest people. However, I did not collect any pace and castle sets. I think quite a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

studies
(score: 0.255)

  Re: Are you paying attention, LEGO?

(...) Heh! That's a good point about free time. Every week there are reports about the rising trend of mandatory overtime on Dateline, 20/20, and the like. I'll come clean as well--I haven't read Toffler in a few years either. I remember, though, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.255)

  Re: Israel and the Palestinians

Larry, I think you overestimate the Israeli's "rule of law". Sitting here on the other side of the world, that looks like the weak link. I've always had canny admiration for their prowess, but there's a little bit of thug on their side too. In the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.254)

  Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?

Oh dear. I knew it'd come to lugnet too sometime. I've had enough politics in the past three weeks to last a lifetime, but here goes anyway. (...) Maybe true. In fact, probably true. (...) Oh my. Why *would*/*should* the US remove its so-called (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.254)

  LDraw CD-ROM Issues

Well... I guess its about time for an update. First off, I must apologize to everyone, because I've been way too busy to work on this project. I feel like I'm letting you down. At this point, I have too many things going on to think about an LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

studies
(score: 0.252)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) Maybe. Maybe not. Dan J. has in the past implemented suggestions that people made here and elsewhere (I won't go into how many and whose, not productive, but I do know some of my previous ones have made it...) (...) A great general principle. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

studies
(score: 0.251)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) I wonder about this. I tend to believe that no matter where you find people, you find the same basic human tendencies. One of those, unfortunately, happens to be prejudice (not just limited to racism). Based upon that I would expect to find as (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

studies
(score: 0.249)

  UPDATE - Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?

Just in case anyone was wondering how I'm doing here (ha!) or just wants to know what it's like at CCS, the answer is great. Despite the fact that I have an *insane* workload (maybe I should have listened to the warnings, eh?), there's tons of fun (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det)

studies
(score: 0.248)

  Re: New Chrome Castle Sets

(...) The most generous refutation I can make to these assertions of yours, Larry, is to merely point out that assertions is all they amount to. I feel quite sure that neither one of us is in possession of the necessary information to do much better (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

studies
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) As far I understood from my studies, the military history of medieval Japan is basically divided into two sections, divided by the development of the shogunate. The shoguns began to encourage sword-worship and a harsh division between the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

studies
(score: 0.247)

  Re: Sweetening LEGO Creator

The CDROM market has hit bottom. Free in Cheerios. Not long ago, Mattel was offering a $19.99 rebate on selected CDROM titles for kids. These discs were sold through CompUSA, Toys R Us, OfficeMax, you name it. Mattel's typical wholesale take of 50% (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.games.lego.creator)

studies
(score: 0.246)

More:  Next Page >>