  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 521 – 540 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How exactly does one make the hose thingie bend when using Ldraw?

(...) This refers to the source file for the part. You would typically look for it in the PARTS directory under your LDraw root directory. (...) There exist some tools which can be used to model the flexible hose in LDraw. I've made one here (scroll (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad)

set, followup
(score: 3.547)

  Re: Need help identifying another set

Set number 6513. Grahame (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.540)

  Re: P-51D Mustang at the Plastic Factory

Thanks Tobbe. I wanted to do foldable landing gear, but they just weren't practical, it's too much stuff to pack into such a thin area, especially considering the requirements of making the wing itself, you need two plates' thickness just to hold (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military)

outlook, express
(score: 3.537)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.test

(...) 'poster' is a special value for the 'Followup-To' header field. If an article contains Followup-To: poster then when someone posts a follow-up message, the follow-up message is e-mailed to the original poster (as given by the 'From' header (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.534)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) Honestly considering tantrums is a somewhat humbling experience for parents. You can pretty explicitly track the cause of the tantrum to failure to act on the part of the parents. I've been there and done that. It's been my fault. It might be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express, set
(score: 3.533)

  Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks

I am writing things up for our club, and will get you a copy once finished. In brief, the number one thing is getting a club started, is, as stated by others, leadership. I started COLTC just over 1 year ago by emailing 5 people that had posted to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

help, outlook, set
(score: 3.528)

  Re: Comefrom group info (Was Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) I'm confused by what you're saying (both of you) -- is there an article somewhere by bogus ref's? BTW, when the groups were renamed and the articles reinjected, the groups in the 'Newsgroups:' and 'Followup-To:' header lines were mapped (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

followup, header
(score: 3.523)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.color

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HxH0Hz.520@lugnet.com... (...) that.) (...) My clock is correct and I using Outlook Express for reading News via NNTP. I just checked the groups list again and now I can see it. No idea why (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 3.522)

  quick update

Just a quick update on the progress of the LUGNET transition... We're continuing to determine and define roles that will be needed during the transition and beyond, plus how we go about determining who should fill those roles. We're improving the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

help, set, followup
(score: 3.520)

  Re: Help ID Part

(...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.520)

  help.......analog expansion header

How do you use the expansion header on analog inputs 0 to 3? I could not find specifics on its use in the documentations. Thanks, Nathan Marcantel nathanm@mail.utexas.edu 512-272-8024 6517 Carisbrooke Lane Austin, TX 78754 (28 years ago, 28-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.519)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Thanks for reporting this. Now for some followup questions: I found your article in the dead.article file here, so I can see at least part of the problem. Here's the header (indented): Newsgroups: toomanyLEGOS? References: (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.514)

  power and servo

Hi everyone, I've got two problems that I hope your combined expertise can solve. 1) I cut the trace connecting the the motors to the main board supply, so that I could power them independently (as per the instructions I found on the web). The board (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.512)

  New newsgroup lugnet.color

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.color has been created for the focused discussion LEGO colors. Cross-posting is OK, within reason, but please be careful to set the followup field to direct color discussions to lugnet.color -- especially rants, (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !!

help, set, followup
(score: 3.511)

  CFD: rec.toys.lego feed here

As of today, there have been half a doezn posts to rec.toys.lego already which were crossposted to one or more lugnet.* newsgroups. Of course, those messages will never make it here because this server doesn't carry rec.toys.lego and doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.509)

  Re: Help - Url for Set Name Generator

Paul Ferguson wrote: Cool! "Smuggler's Fury!" "Twin-Arm River Robo-Playmates" Some intresting ideas there. :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.504)

  (no subject)

Kent, I've been reading the documentation pertaining to the hookup of the Polaroid 6500 sonar and am a little bit unsure about some of the wording. Can you please verify with me a few things.... When you discuss the connections to the HB, it is (...) (28 years ago, 11-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.502)

  Sonar Query

Anyone, I've been reading the documentation pertaining to the hookup of the Polaroid 6500 sonar and am a little bit unsure about some of the wording. Can you please verify with me a few things.... When you discuss the connections to the HB, it is (...) (28 years ago, 11-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.502)

  Re: Corporal punishment (was rah rah, canada!

(...) Yes, though I remember things being a bit crowded, but obviously the only way I was remotely going to get any sleep was to share the couch... (...) have (...) I don't remember many details. I was trying to put him to bed in his room. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, express
(score: 3.502)

  Re: BUG -- error posting when Followup-To header contains whitespace

(...) Well, they're also not allowed in Followup-To, which was the root of the problem. But yeah, the newsreader shoulda fixed it. I'll submit a bug report to the slrn people too. (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 3.502)

More:  Next Page >>