  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 481 – 500 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Part 30346 PLMKWYT

(...) Overall, looks about right. :) But shouldn't there be an emitter or a lens in the muzzle? You've got some line-wrapping problems in the posted file. At least, I assume it was posting the file that caused the trouble. Outlook Express may have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express
(score: 5.026)

  Re: NNTP interface broken?

I'm seeing the same behavior as Mike, and the same number of unread articles in the same groups. Todd, is there anything we can do on our end to provide you with additional diagnostics? Cary (...) I >had assumed that my Outlook Express installation (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.024)

  Re: chain links

(...) According to my handy dandy LEGO USA catalog (Holiday1999 issue) the links are $4.00 for 35 of them. I plan on getting 2 of these packs just for timing chains on motors. Fred aka Legocorky (URL) I wish Outlook express would let me post again, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 5.023)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet connection. Outlook Express does a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.022)

  Re: Netiquette

Kevin, I can use the same arguments about chronology for top posting...but the MAIN ADVANTAGE to top posting allows the email to be previewed and/or read without having to open the entire email...or at least it does this for those of us that use an (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.019)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

Also sprach Fred Carcanague III: : Well since getting RTL here sometime in the near future looks practicaly : impossible... Is there a news server that does carry it. I dislike using the : AOL browser for anything, for me AOL is just a internet (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.019)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) This is why I've repeatedly advocated for lugnet.market.ebay and lugnet.market.brickbay. I admit that occiasionally I've gone and checked out a auction or sale based on an announcement here, but most of the time I just ignore them. I really (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 5.018)

  Appearing and disappearing posts?

Has anyone else noticed some posts (including quite recent ones) going missing from this group and being replaced by posts from other groups that weren't originally posted to this group? What's happened to them? It's spooky... However, I have just (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 5.018)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HB0CI8.JA4@lugnet.com... (...) the web >interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). (...) The '=3D' is an encoding of '=', '=20' is ' '. Somewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 5.015)

  Re: Me lo spiegate

"fabio sali" <fabio.sali@tin.it> ha scritto: (...) distanza (...) Il thread non è sparito, non da LUGNET almeno: (URL) è sparito dal tuo newsreader :-) Tutti i newsreader hanno una pagina di configurazione in cui puoi impostare una pulizia (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.015)

  Can't post via NNTP any more ...

I have just rebuilt my Windows machine and reconfigured my news reader (OE) and now I am unable to post and I am not sure why. I don't think I did anything different than I have done in the past. I get this error when I try and post: Outlook Express (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.015)

  "customized" newsgroup?

Todd, is it technically feasable to create a sort of "vitual newsgroup" where an individual could define his own group to include all posts from specified newsgroups? Replys would be sent to the originating newgroup. I'm thinking of this because as (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.014)

  Re: LEJOS

(...) Vuoi un disegnino ??? 8-)))...))) (...) segnato 20.32, mentre questo a cui sto rispondendo è marcato 22.29 ... vedi tu 8-))) Sia sul PC dell'ufficio, sia sul portatile, sia su questo (il mio PC di casa) con 2 programmi di posta diverti (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.014)

  Re: 1857(?) Brick boxes spotted

Richard Dee wrote in message ... (...) I guess it goes without saying that the bigger the branch the more likely they are to stock Lego... the actual amount they have is pretty poor - a fair bit of Duplo and a few Res-Q sets, and these 1857s - and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 5.013)

  Re: I'll be visiting this weekend

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) A little, the only problem is that that isn't and intersection... Creedmore Rd and NC 50 are the same road... However, their web site comes to the rescue... (URL) the map to it: (well, Lugnet thought the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

outlook, express
(score: 5.011)

  Re: Read Receipt requested from "Chris" messages

i'm Chris. i must apologize and yeah, i find it irritating to get back a bunch of acks or to get a 'send receipt' notice from a mailing list/newsgroup when reading. in defense, the yahoo groups(where i post alot) appear to strip out the requests so (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 5.010)

  Re: More Super Chief Registry Spam?

Rob, This is simply the Klez virus harvesting email addresses from the SC Registry pages cached in IE, from a user that uses Outlook Express for their email program. It's not SPAM, per se, it's a virus doing its' work. See symantec.com, mcafee.com, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.010)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream

(...) Hey Dean, this is not necessarily going to be a disaster. As much as I dislike Microsoft as a company, I have to admit that during the past year or so they have made some impressive improvements to some Mac software. Some critics have gone so (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 5.009)

  Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve

Are you guys referring to the web interface or NNTP? I have not personally seen this problem via the website, but I have noticed that certain settings on my nntp will keep or NOT keep a certain number of messages in a newsgroup. For instance, my (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.009)

  Re: Spam using harvested addresses from lugnet

(...) Oh yeah, I forgot there was an HTML interface :) (...) Its one of 900 or so I get a day caught by SpamAssassin. This one got through as it was purely a binary and 10K larger than the 200K limit for emails to be virus scanned :) As it was a (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.009)

More:  Next Page >>