  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 441 – 460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Quick, informal poll

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HAJ3CL.DK@lugnet.com... (...) Sidebar? What sidebar? To the left in my Outlook Express there's the group tree... Sorry, couldn't resist. (Obviously I have no comment, as I use a newsreader) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 1.345)

  Bug Build followup (was Re: Keynote presentation)

(...) (*ahem* and LUCNY too...) (...) *snip* As a followup to the Bug Build, there was this related press release today, an excerpt from (URL) Children's Medical Center together with LEGO Systems, officially opened the newly renovated waiting area (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

help, followup
(score: 1.345)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) When I first got the idea for this project, I was standing next to the PaB wall at the Orlando LIC with my wife's iPhone in my hand. At the time, I was in the store gathering information about what's on the wall for a commercial project our (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.345)

  Iron Man Building Contest at Reasonably Clever

Hello all, Our last contest, (URL) in 50 Bricks or less>, was quite well received with nearly 100 models submitted. We're hoping to keep things rolling with our next contest, loosely themed around the upcoming Iron Man movie. (URL) Iron Logo>> The (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.342)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

Broken Record... I'm reading this great thread and can't help but think that if everyone reads the article for a level set, then we can talk about the next level of details. I am NOT trying to brag but I have been over to Denmark 2 times (with some (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.342)

  Re: My Airlock

It is probably common for an "=" sign to be followed by the "3D" symbols on the web interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). I think it also adds "=20" after "--" in such a post. (...) Thanks much! Marlon "Excelerator" (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Another New NXT Utility

(...) I checked this out today and it does not work. Any attempt to set the button state to pressed via IOMapWrite using the Button module is ignored since the button module is continuously updating that same field in the button IOMap based on (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

set, header
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

(...) Yes, it is (crossposting to .building and .general would be appropriate as well) (...) Wow, that is a beautiful church (note the spelling:-) (...) Well, when I build from real life, I use anything and everything I can to help me recreate my (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

help, express
(score: 1.340)

  Re: Need help posting from IE5

(...) James, You say you're using IE5, but then talk about setting up ports & newsgroups. Are you using Outlook Express, or the web interface to post? If you're using Outlook Express, you don't need to specify a password. You do need to make sure (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.339)

  Logging from NXT to PC via Bluetooth

I have been working for some time on an advanced NBC application that sends/logs data over Bluetooth from the NXT to a PC. The header for the file explains, in detail, how it works, so I'll just paste it here. It is compiled with a pre-released (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

set, header
(score: 1.338)

  Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)

Hi Peter , a few years ago I had a piece missing from a harry potter set. I gave Lego Australia a call and they sent me the missing part no probs at all Lego Australia P.O box 4151 Lane Cove DC N.S.W 2066 telephone (02) 9428 9666 fax (02) 9428 9610 (...) (17 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.336)

  Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian

(...) This hasn't been discussed on the list, and I'm sure there are probably a variety of opinions, but I'll offer mine. Overriding the FUT of an article alters the article's metadata item known as the "Followup-To" header. While this is not part (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

followup, header
(score: 1.335)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) It's a long shot and might be hard to pull off as a single kit, but I'd like to see a minifig-scale Order 66 diorama set, with the recreations of the scenes in Revenge of the Sith where the various Jedi get taken out. It'd be a good (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.335)

  Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)

Try visiting (URL) and seeing if Lego will send you one. If you explain that you bought the set and that it was missing the piece when you bought it, they would probably even send it to you for free. (17 years ago, 1-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.334)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Hello, I was the person to verify the 7720 set (and this is my first post on Lugnet). Please, excuse me to not check the whole inventory properly. I have only corrected the most obvious mistakes like the number of wheels. I have overlooked the (...) (18 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.people.newbie)

set, header
(score: 1.333)

  Re: NNTP

(...) Download Forte's Free Agent newsreader. It's completely no-charge for personal use. The only limitations on Free Agent (vs. Agent, the $30 version of the program) is Free Agent doesn't help you out with cross-posted messages (so if someone (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 1.333)

  Re: My Airlock

"Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HB0CI8.JA4@lugnet.com... (...) the web >interface when the post originates in Outlook Express (just guessing). (...) The '=3D' is an encoding of '=', '=20' is ' '. Somewhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

outlook, express
(score: 1.332)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

"bas brederode" <bas@in-orbit.nl> wrote in message news:H9H2IC.474@lugnet.com... (...) I've had no problem with clicking on the deep links from my newsreader. (outlook express) [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.331)

  MPD file for Technic #8842

In this post (URL) you can find the mpd file describing the #8842 Technic set of the 80’s. I decide to remake the model after I read the post in The NXT Step: (URL) which explains some methods to unstuck parts. In a commentary the #8842 is mentioned (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.330)

  Re: reply framing in firmdl3/rcx_comm.c

--- From: Kekoa Proudfoot [via Pat LaVarre] ... About message framing, I would not say that the designers at Lego had something specific in mind for RCX-to-PC messages. Framing for those messages is very ad-hoc. One thing which is very useful is the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)