  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: From Harry Browne

All of the following is written from the assumption that "drugs are Bad, and if you take drugs, you've done a Bad Thing." Debating that assumption should be an entirely different thread. Preferably, one that is threaded over a few beers. Steve (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.486)

  Re: Clones Database (was Re: MB sightings)

(...) Richard, As much as I, you or anyone else would like or bennefit from such an expansion of LUGNET, we have have to understand a couple of realities as far as LUGNET is concerned. Before I expand on this, allow me to put forth a few (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 2.486)

  Re: Any one has 2 rcx's?? can a irda prot in a window based machine help in corol of the RCX?

>Any one has 2 Rcx ?? can nqc support control of 2 rcx's for work together?? >Does irda port of a windows based machine help in cotrol of a RCX ? To answer part 1. NQC doesn't really know about multiple RCXs. But it does support the built in single (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.486)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

(...) Thanks! It's sitting right next to my keyboard at work, and is somewhat distracting. I can't help but pick it up and twiddle the legs every once in a while. (...) Yes- I really think we need another polybag category. Todd? While we're on the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.486)

  Technical support help

Hi All, I recently purchased a Search Sub 8250 set at Winners. I thought "What a find", but when I got home all of the pneumatic parts were missing. Unfortunately Winners didn't have any more in stock, so all they could do is offer me a refund. Does (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  Lego Train 7750 Black Engine

Hi there! Can someone tell me how much this set is worth with original box and instructions and of course complete? Any help would be great. Can someone please e-mail me and let me know. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot. :-) Brendan (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Rights, Who needs them? (was Re: Abortion...

(...) You or I can only hope to assist our kids in the education path which they choose. They can only make a choice from what is available. Educational planners are there to predict the needs of your country. At a low level, below are the aims of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Classic Contest Entries

Another day brings another entry. Today I present the Astro Stalker: (URL) not sure which category to put this one in, so I'm asking for help. Opinions, please! Which of these categories does it belong in? 6. Walker Vehicles (any size, 1000 pieces (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

(...) Yes, this is indeed quite true. As many people have noted, children below the quoted age bracket on a set may very well successfully compile the model. With the introduction of the Expert Builder sets in the late seventies, I was lucky to get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  LEGO Direct in Europe

Hi everybody, I just placed a DM 500 order with LEGO Direct in Germany: (URL) Functionally, this worked perfectly, and I could do it in German language. However, the user friendliness of the site did not really convince me, so I took the opportunity (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  i need help locating parts please help

I am looking for 2 sets of the suspension system off of 8858 mountain rambler I will be willing to pay around $5-15 per set of the suspension system. A photo of this set can be found at ((URL) Also I am looking for 6 1.25 pneumatic cylinders for a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.485)

  Re: error message!

Hi Todd, again you impressed me with a way more detailed answer than I expected and again I'm not entirely sure that I understood everything. As long as I could help supporting it's fine though :) . (...) (eleven) (...) the (...) Oh, yes! There are (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Jason does Brisbane

I finally got to meet Jason King from Rockhampton, during his visit to Brisbane this weekend. We did the Lego Shopping Tour Of Brisbane [as trademarked by Richie Dulin], consisting of the CBD and Garden City, covering Myer, DJs, Target, Kmart, BigW, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.484)

  Re: What is this part ?

I don't know the part #, but it is typically used as a sailboard mast in Paradisa sets. Check out set #'s 6401, 6401, and 6411. The sailboard appeared in most of the Paradisa line. Dave Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit for $24.97

Someone posted earlier today that walmart.com has the driod developer kit for $24.97! THIS IS NOT A LIE IT IS TRUE. When you do a search it comes up for $24.97, but when you click to order it the price is $54.97. YOU MUST CALL THERE 800 NUMBER TO (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Here's a little followup about my experimentation (along with a new test image-> (URL) ). My festivities have hit a big snag when I tried using transparent pieces. I guess these pieces send the radiosity rays ascattering, creating a tremendous load (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

set, followup
(score: 2.484)

  Setup, Breakdown, and representation at the Train Show.

I just got more info on the show. Details are as follows. Set-up Hours are Friday, from 3:00-8:30pm and Saturday, from 8 to 10:30am Show hours are Saturday from 11am to 5pm and Sunday 11am to 4pm Breakdown is after the show closes Sunday. I also (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Re: Help placing some castle wall elements.

(...) Well Ray, your surprise is that these are NOT Castle system elements. They were available in the Pirates , Soldiers and Imperial Guards systems, arguably the best series ever attempted by LEGO. Search the set database for years 1989 through (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Re: where can I get airplane parts in black?

(...) It escapes me at the moment just what kind of parts are "airplane parts". Since you are posting in lugnet.technic, I guess that you are not refering to black wing shaped plates. If you could clarify this, perhaps someone can help you to find a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Help placing some castle wall elements.

In a bag of random parts I got today, I noticed three castle elements. What set(s) might they have been from ? (1) White Castle Wall Corner section (1) White Castle Wall Corner section with some red-bricks printed on it (1) White Castle Turret (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

More:  Next Page >>