 General / 24477
Re: What is this part ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 19:23:36 GMT

I don't know the part #, but it is typically used as a sailboard mast in
Paradisa sets.  Check out set #'s 6401, 6401, and 6411.  The sailboard
appeared in most of the Paradisa line.

Dave

Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
After spending 1/2 hour searching the DBs, I'm turning to lugnet for • help...

It looks like a rod. It is 12-long. One end has a ball, the other end is • normal,
but has a slight slit in it. About 2 2/3 from the ball end, there are • studs on
both sides (open thru the middle between them).

There are two of these in dark grey in 6499 Time Tunellator. They are used • to
hold the wings.

What is it ? (name & number if possible)

Ray

P.S. its not 2375