 General / 24476
24475  |  24477
Subject:
What is this part ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:30:27 GMT

After spending 1/2 hour searching the DBs, I'm turning to lugnet for help...

It looks like a rod. It is 12-long. One end has a ball, the other end is normal,
but has a slight slit in it. About 2 2/3 from the ball end, there are studs on
both sides (open thru the middle between them).

There are two of these in dark grey in 6499 Time Tunellator. They are used to
hold the wings.

What is it ? (name & number if possible)

Ray

P.S. its not 2375