  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest

The LEGO Movie Reveals Title Logo, Cool New Contest We're only about a quarter of the way done with 2013, but looking forward to next year, The Lego Movie should be on everybody's radar. In addition to being directed by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, (...) (12 years ago, 22-Mar-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

set
(score: 0.799)

  I need a list of parts...

...that have the Lego logo. I'm working on a set of ldraw files for the new Lego logo, and I need some help to get these all right. There are a number of parts out there that have "LEGO" printed on them. As far as I know, the only ones being printed (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  10229 on shop.lego.com

Hi all Is this set already sold out? Was i not as popular as 10199, 10216 and 10229? They were on sale for quite some time WBR Sonnich (12 years ago, 14-Mar-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.799)

  MOC: Microscale Disney Magic

I'm not one for announcing my MOCs, but I've been working on this one for awhile now & thought it deserved to be talked about. Introducing the Disney Magic Cruise boat in micro-scale: (URL) (photo by Joe Meno) (URL) (photo by Todd Thuma) (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, FTX) !

help
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Proposed solution for Building Instruction scale issue

(...) Rather have a single solution path unless there is a *really* compelling reason to do otherwise. LPub is quite quick with its part of the job, but there is overhead in running L3P so many times. (...) Scale changing within a given sequence of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) You know, it's funny you should mention that. I had similar qualms, but I was afraid that I was just being too sensitive about it. Here are a couple of possible scenarios to help MB out of this sticky issue: 1. The bioplasm is an infection (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  10232 Grand Palace

Hello gang, Here is finally the result of my work. (URL) I build it from 2 sets. I was short of 2 16x16 tan plates as well as 2 8x16 tan plates, and 6 seat back seat. I made quite a few MODs, can you guess? I still have a full bag of leftovers. The (...) (12 years ago, 19-Mar-13, to lugnet.build) !

set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Opening Up a Can of Worms...

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes: -snip- (...) Hey TJ, I would sure like it if we could come up with a tentative date! Is this going to be a two day thing or a one day? I will more than likely need to try and get off work somehow. If I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!

Jake, From your detailed descriptions and pictures (thanks) , it looks to me like the piece you are looking for is 2819.dat (which is an official piece already). This needs to be updated in the Peeron set inventory by someone who has the set and can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  7411 Tygurah's Roar ERROR!

Yesterday at the store, I could not help from buying the new adventures set 7411 Tygurah's Roar. When I opened the set, I found that the orange tiger had NO PAINT on the front of the tiger. I repeat, NO Paint on the front. I called Lego today and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  RE: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) I have been following this thread in my peripheral vision for a while now. All of the talk is very interesting and appears to be leading to a general question about how and why the drivers are the way they are.... As a point of interest, some (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

help, set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes

(...) And you were right! The new version of LDView works. LDView 3.2 does not. Thanks very much for your help! Allen (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

help
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) THANK YOU! (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains)

help
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:Gyop0L.6wH@lugnet.com... (...) sale: (...) Historically the Target in Garner and the Target in Cary were pretty much on the same clearance schedule. However, during this past post Christmas, they (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

express, set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes

(...) I know. I used the form I did to confirm that the default viewing angle was mathematically messed up (and for dramatic emphasis). (...) I've got them, now it's time to test them. (...) Yes, actually, it was LDView that was confused. Travis' (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

help
(score: 0.799)

  Canadain sales March 15-21

I hope everyone has a Happy Saint Patrick's Day on Sunday. (2 URLs) The sale continues this week at Indigo/Chapters. Some LEGO 20% off. Walmart flyer is good from Friday the 15th through Thursday March 21st. City High Speed Chase set is $31.88 (was (...) (12 years ago, 15-Mar-13, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Now I'm debating whether I should do some development on it myself or let someone else do it or open it up for collaborative development. I have been able to compile it but only with an older version of Visual C++ (version 4.0). Plus I have (...) (16 years ago, 5-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Unknown LEGO Set... (another one)

Another unknown LEGO set... this #1902 Japanese set of 1978-80. What should TLG do with all those early 1980s unusual Minitalia (Italian pseudo-LEGO) window and door molds and non-ABS plastic that they had leftover once LEGO sales were allowed back (...) (12 years ago, 8-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) It is indeed written using MFC, which it makes extensive use of for the GUI. Porting it to another platform would take considerable effort. I think what I'm going to do first is get the source code into a package I can release (and archive!) (...) (16 years ago, 6-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) I said "Animal Farm" because I got sick of typing "1984." The intended joke was that you would scour every George Orwell book that you could get your hands on to find something, anything to support your argument. But (URL) it wouldn't be the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express
(score: 0.799)

More:  Next Page >>