 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 1011
Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 05:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

1   2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3865.dat
0 ROTSTEP 0 0 0 ABS
1   4 -150 -24 70 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3005.dat
0 ROTSTEP 0 0 0 REL

Please note that instead of “0 ROTSTEP 0 0 0 REL”, the preferred meta command is “0 ROTSTEP END”.

I know. I used the form I did to confirm that the default viewing angle was mathematically messed up (and for dramatic emphasis).

   There are 4 kinds of ROTSTEPS: REL, ABS, ADD, END

I’ve got them, now it’s time to test them.

  1. LDView version (I use a “4.0 Pre-Alpha” version from SourceForge/Travis)

No. LPub handles ROTSTEPs for the renderers.

Yes, actually, it was LDView that was confused. Travis’ new version he sent me fixed the problem.

Thanks for you help too, though.

Allen