 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 1010
Re: LPub Rotation Step angle woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 04:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Allen Smith wrote:

  1. Side effects of other LPub options, e.g. to hide PLI
  2. LDView version (I use a “4.0 Pre-Alpha” version from SourceForge/Travis)
  3. Assembly image cache - try clearing it (from the Tools menu) and clicking the Redraw button

Well, it’s definitely not #1 or #3. Kevin or Travis, do you have any idea what is going on here?

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that LDView 3.2 on the Mac is to blame. I sent Allen an email with a link to an LDView 4 test build.

--Travis

And you were right! The new version of LDView works. LDView 3.2 does not.

Thanks very much for your help!

Allen