 Adventurers / 1676
1675  |  1677
Subject:
7411 Tygurah's Roar ERROR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 03:23:26 GMT

Yesterday at the store, I could not help from buying the new adventures set
7411 Tygurah's Roar.  When I opened the set, I found that the orange tiger
had NO PAINT on the front of the tiger.  I repeat, NO Paint on the front.  I
called Lego today and they said they were sorry about the error, and they
would send me a new tiger.  With this in mind, I have two questions:

1)  Has anyone else had a non painted tiger?
2)  Would this error be worth more money in appraisal?

For anyone that responds thanks for your time.
John Musil