  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: black plane tail ? which set is this from

(...) It's in the Trains category. See it at (URL). (...) There are four gray in the Car Transport Wagon, (URL). (...) There are a few sites like this. Partsref has a short list, it's on the left hand side of the home Partsref page. (URL). (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: hmmm

Trevor & All, (...) That is true. Everyone must be diligently working on their upcoming models! ; ) (...) Well, I guess I can show off my latest shipment from NeeD Lego (the Brickbay Store) Lots of good stuff. : ) (...) Yes, can I help you? (...) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) set, and if (...) the plain (...) file or in the (...) Submit it the set, (...) hatless? Also, what (...) standard smiley? (...) I'd say forget the hat, and smiling might help brighten up someone's day :) Ryan (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Browser Add-on?

This is an old thread but something I've also had troubles with and can't find help on the subject. I have the .DAT file extension set to use L3Lab as my viewer, and everything works fine; when I double-click or otherwise open an LDraw DAT file it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Another Episode 3 Set!!! Spoiler Warning!!!

And well done again rebelscum/theforce.net: (URL) Vader's Transformation - With the help of a medical droid, the Jedi Knight once known as Anakin Skywalker is transformed into the villainous Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. Includes Anakin (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: need help with instructions

Ahui Herrera- The only program I have is Adobe Photoshop. Now when you are talking about creating the steps, do you save each individual MLCad step as a seperate entity so it can be set against Photoshop? If not, then what? (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

(and all of the RCXcc updates) I have been happily using Linux to write nqc programs for over a year now, but I needed to migrate back to Windows 2000 for a while. So far, I can do everything I need except program my RCX! I loaded the Mindstorms (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Question about MT Big 4x4

Hi, I am in the process of building the uber-4x4 and need the larger tires found on this set. Does anyone know if the accessories set #5282 in the current S@H guide are the same as the Big Foot tires? A picture can be found here: <a href=(URL)</a> (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  I posted this to .education, but maybe this is where it belongs?

hello! For a school project, we are supposed to write a business proposal for a hypothetical e-commerce site. The business I plan to write about is setting up a Lego resale operation worldwide. The main concept is this: We all no there are from time (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: help!!! - light sources in POV-RAY

(...) Well, I don't know how helpful this is -- and I did have to add the lights manually in the .pov file -- but the raytraced images shown here... (URL) a POV point-source light rather than actually coloring any elements. It's wicked slow to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help Needed

SO I got out of a brainstorming meeting and needed something to do to un-fry my brain. David, you lucked out. I searched Completed Auctions on eBay, using the phrase __+lego +XXX___ where XXX is the set #. I wrote down only those prices for single (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help!

I Have a few questions and I hope I'm in the right category. -1- I have a 1x8 black brick with an "ingraved" S.21 in white. From which set does it come from? -2- I bought a London bus and the sticker are dirty. Is there a way to clean the stickers (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help me choose domain name

Peter Callaway <pcall@nextracom.com.au> wrote in message news:FLrzG2.An@lugnet.com... (...) Pete... I tried the above urls and they've all been taken(1) How about..... Promo-database.co.uk or Promostodamax.co.uk (Promo's to da max!) or even (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help: RCX 1.0 power adapter

I use Radio Shack 273-1631. I have a number of these and I have been using them for a couple of years. These devices have a voltage selector switch which I set to 9v. In fact, I wedge a short length of wooden tooth-pick in the switch slot to avoid (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:26:55 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following profundities... (...) In this particular catalogue. It is Technic only. No set 9376, 9290, or 9291, for instance. Or this mythical airport, of which I am impatiently awaiting a (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Boxed 390 Cadillac

(...) wow... nice set, one thing to look for (and maybe someone can help me out here, i'm not sure)... if they are not original bricks, are the exactly like the original bricks... since a lot of bricks have gone through various stages in time... (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: teachhing Lego Class -- Need Syllabus Help

Hey Paul, It sounds like fun. Check out these Dacta sets: (URL) seem like the sort of thing you might be looking for. There are instructions for simple machines that teach kids about different mechanical principals--gears, levers etc. Hey, I just (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Re: Help building a lego Cat D7

(...) Chris. Do you have any pictures of your attempts so far? What scale are you trying to work at and what parts are at your disposal (I mean are you building it with technic parts or not)? How mush functionality are you trying to replicate? Do (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  help needed for ir sensors & memory addressing latch

Hi all, I am new to robotics and have great difficulty trying to get the near-infra emmiter and detector on the HB to work properly. After studying the schematics, I figured out to activate J7, I should do a bit_set(0x1000,0b01000000) which appears (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

  Help ID Part

I have two yellow 1X4X1 1/3 high that is curved on one "high" side. The curved side starts out straight at the base and starts to curve about half way up. The curve parts meets up with the opposite curve part at the top. Rough side view, the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.062)

More:  Next Page >>