  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 341 – 360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  2009 AFOL Event Schedule

Hey all, this is Andrew, one of the 2008/2009 Lego Ambassadors and Administrator over at BZPower. Lego Community Development Manager Jan Beyer recently contacted me with a task that I need everyone's help on. LEGO and their community team would like (...) (16 years ago, 17-Nov-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.ambassadors)

help, set
(score: 1.408)

  Re: I Asked...

-snip- (...) I just recieved the reply. Outlook Express is doing its usual "Server not found" stuff for my ISP, then it'll check hotmail. Thanks for the reply and yet again, congats. -Dan (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

outlook, express
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) Actually the .overview files weren't the culprit (which is good, because I was about to go insane trying to figure out why, if they were). The culprit was that when I applied this fix retro-actively to old articles: (URL) made backup/archive (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) OK, that's consistent with the quoted-printable fix.[1] Quoted-printable tended to be more used in some areas and not in others. (...) Thanks for the list, Mike. Question: Is it fixed now? --Todd [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Hello Todd, (...) fix (...) seems you just did it because now I don't have that error anymore. Thank you ;) Carsten (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HFJzt6.13I2@lugnet.com... (...) It started 05/21/2003. -- Cheers Carlo LugNet #24 (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Hi! For me it started between the 20th and 24th... i can't pinpoint it more exactly since i created the account a copule of times. Play well Carsten "Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFJzt6.13I2@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

(...) A week ago! Whoa. Can you pinpoint an exact date? --Todd [xfut => .admin.nntp] (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) This is exactly why America secretly hates Canada! The nerve, correcting me like that! Hmf! But now that I think of it, you're correct. I first got a glimpse of the yellow minifigs in a catalog that came with a set my friend Ted received for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

help, set
(score: 1.403)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations (URL) Original un-edited interview: Hello, please find my responses below: In a message dated 10/20/2008 11:44:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, (xxxxx@.com) writes: Eric, This is Ricardo (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.403)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

After doing some 'brief' research... I just get more and more set that people are idiots (part 3). I'd include myself in this category 'cause I have done and said some very stupid things... but in here, in o-t.d we throw around ideas, we discuss, we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set, header
(score: 1.403)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HFK23q.1ruD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) used too! Mike (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Todd Lehman <todd@lugnet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFJzt6.13I2@lugnet.com... (...) I think sunday or monday (18. or 19. May). But as I synchronized the newsgroups yet the problems with "not downloaded" news are gone. Has anybody else noticed (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:HFK0u1.1Do7@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) and (...) matching (...) fix (...) What is wierd is that it isn't affecting all groups. For example, lugnet.admin.nntp works fine. I am having (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HFJroM.1wHq@lugnet.com... (...) I too. I'm happy to see that this isn't a problem of mine. I first registered it nearly a week ago at cad.mlcad. But today the same problem with (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.402)

  Space Skulls inventory question 10192

Hello, Can anyone help with the color of the main elements in this set? Are they white or light bluish grey? Specifically, the 1x3 curved slopes? I can't find an inventory on peeron or bricklink. Thanks, Jonathan (16 years ago, 21-Oct-08, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 1.402)

  Going to Brickfest: SuperCheap Sets for Auction + Custom Castle Set

Hello Lugnet! I'm raising money for the big drive to Brickfest, and I need your help! I bought some sets at clearance prices and am selling them now. There is 7194 UCS Yoda NIB, opening bid $30 (70% off MSRP!!) 4708 Hogwarts Express NIB, opening bid (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, express, set
(score: 1.401)

  Re: link labels

(...) Im having a 'mare with the new links too using Outlook Express 6. It appears to take the link for the thumb and the destination link and merge them meaning any link I have to follow I have to paste into notepad first to dissassemble the parts (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.401)

  DATHeader next release

I am just working on the next release of DATHeader. The changes are described below. If anybody has comments or additions to this they are welcome. New in Version 1.1.9 The following tests will be performed by DATHeader. If DATHeader finds an error (...) (16 years ago, 17-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Problems with Outlook Express and LUGNet

I no longer have this problem. Jaco (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.398)

More:  Next Page >>