 Marketplace / Shopping / 12912
Re: Black Friday early?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:59:48 GMT

Just a heads-up or perhaps this is old news:  Today, at my local Walmart, I
found the King's Castle Siege (#7094) at $48.88, which is somewhere in the
neighborhood of 50% off.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that this will be a Black Friday special but
it was in the system today at $48.88 and there is now one fewer on the shelves
here in middle Tennessee.  :-)

"Take two; they're small."

Rafe

Rafe & All,

Thanks for the heads up, I went to the Plymouth, Indiana Super Wal-Mart, and
they did have this set, even with a shelf tag, for 48.88. Since there was a
numerous pile of them on the shelf, and the top shelf, I did indeed help myself
with two of them, since they are so small. :)

Scott Sanburn
--
President, Michiana-LUG/LTC