  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 301 – 320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: News servers for RTL

Well.... Is AOL a real ISP? It's slow and I do prefer to use OutLook Express. Much faster and a better interface for seeing it the way I like it. (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

outlook, express
(score: 5.058)

  Unable to connect via NNTP

For the past 3 days or so I've been unable to get my newsreader (Outlook Express) to connect to the LUGNET News server. (I"m posting this via the we interface). Has anything changed? ANyone else having trouble? Kevin (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.058)

  Re: [MOC] Gondola Drop-bottom e Hopper DQUescarregável

(Só estou postando agora pq o Outlook Express fez o dignissimo favor de sumir com o tópico) (...) Tá certo que a parte de baixo não tá muito bem harmoniosa, mas tem que ver a variante peso, se for mutio pesada pros braços que vão deslisar o fundo, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.loc.br, lugnet.loc.pt)

outlook, express
(score: 5.058)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Ok... I'm a newbie to newsgroups, and I have the Mindstorms. Been looking for something like this for a while but never figured out how to do it. In fact I'm still not sure how I got OutLookExpress to do this. If anyone can help me I'd be greatly (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, set
(score: 5.057)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) it (...) Internet (...) Don't worry, I won't *think* of trying a NetScrape product :) They annoy me to death, just like Outlook and Outlook Express and how hard to use they are. Especially with their insisting on using a variable-width font. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.057)

  Re: phone things

(...) Just a quick followup... Thank you Rob A, Steve H, and Chris M for your help with this problem, the combined effort of your advice has now set my photos free from that little ringing box they were trapped in. Im happy to say that everything is (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.057)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) ---<snip>--- (...) I'd be happy just to be able to use Outlook again to do my posts. I never had any problems till the crash of Summer'99, since then I've done the setup via thw www interface at least 4 times and recieved conformations that it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, set
(score: 5.057)

  Re: Where is everyone?

Trevor & All, (...) I'm here, I am still having problems with Cleanweb and trying to post via Outlook Express. However, I do have a new ISP, and am about 66% done, my e-mail is still not working correctly. The nice thing is I was able to check my (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 5.056)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:HnsoMw.59z@lugnet.com... (...) Det blev visst mest skräp av det försöket - jag blev tvungen att ställa om Outlook Express teckensnitt till "Kyrilliska (ISO)" för att se (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 5.056)

  Re: Swelug?

(...) Jag måste erkänna att jag har svårt att tänka mig något smidigare än det här. Jag läser grupperna med Outlook Express, skriver mina inlägg och svarar på konfirmeringsmailen. Jag behöver inte ens vara ansluten till internet när jag gör det. En (...) (16 years ago, 6-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 5.056)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) Maybe what I should just do is go ahead and create subgroups of .org.us for the major user-groups, assuming that these would be useful, and if a particular group decides it doesn't find one useful, it could be deleted at that group's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.055)

  Help with Orient Express...?

Hi all! With the attic being shaped up to become my hobby room, I'm designing plans to link all the existing sets & stuff I have created into my own Lego world. The main challenge will be the trains that will ride through the whole set-up. I've (...) (17 years ago, 15-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 5.055)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of whether it is appropriate to mock someone is OFF topic for .general. Hopelessly off topic. Do you agree? If not, why not? It is my view (and that of other admins) that discussion of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.055)

  Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

We have had a spate of multiple posts lately. Not everyone knows how to crosspost or what it is or why it's good. I could not find a FAQ entry on this, but I feel one is needed. Please feel free to reply with elaboration or correction: What is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq) !

help, set, followup
(score: 5.054)

  Re: Sluggish nntp performance

Yes, I have noticed this for a few days. It takes 7-8 seconds from the time my reader (Outlook Express) says CONNECTED until it downloads new messages and shows the total read/unread. -- Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.054)

  (canceled)

outlook, express
(score: 5.054)

  Re: Posting Twice!!!

(...) <clip> Todd, MS Outlook Express may be bad, but my understanding was Fraser was using the web interface to post, not Outlook Express. Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.053)

  Re: Posting Twice!!!

(...) <clip> Todd, MS Outlook Express may be bad, but my understanding was Fraser was using the web interface to post, not Outlook Express. Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.053)

  CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET

help, set, followup
(score: 5.053)

  Re: How forth shall we go?

(...) How about a "come join the fun" or "hey, it's starting to roll" style of post with newsgroups & followups set either to (a) Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugne...et.trains, lugnet.loc.us,lugnet...et.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-se....jambalaya (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.053)

More:  Next Page >>